Willow Tree Quiet Strength Plaque, Sculpted Hand-Painted bas Relief
|Price:||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details & FREE Returns|
- Sentiment: ”Always there for me” written on Enclosure Card
- 4”sq x .5”d hand-painted resin bas-relief plaque. Keyhole hanger for wall display, or use Plaque Stand #26500 (not included). Ready to display on a shelf, table or mantel. To clean, dust with soft brush or cloth.
- An expression of friendship and love of pets in a carved bas-relief hand-painted plaque that can hang on the wall or be displayed on Plaque Stand (sold separately). Create a wall display with several plaques of similar size and expression. Packaged in fitted box ready for gift-giving.
- Artist Susan Lordi hand carves the original of each Willow Tree piece from her studio in Kansas City, MO. This piece is cast from Susan's original carving and painted by hand.
- This piece communicates through gesture, to represent an emotion or mark a memory. Willow Tree sculptures express love, closeness, healing, courage, hope… emotions of a life well lived
Frequently bought together
Like or dislike for instant recommendations
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Exclusive items from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Always there for me
An expression of friendship and caring… and love of horses!
4”h resin plaque cast from artist Susan Lordi’s original carving and painted by hand.
Plaques can hang on wall or be displayed on Plaque Stand.
Packaged in fitted box with Enclosure Card for gift-giving.
Options for those who love and care for horses.
“The challenge for me is to honestly sculpt what I know to be true and to put my emotions into tangible form. Hopefully, this will touch a universal chord and be meaningful to others.” - Susan Lordi
Willow Tree is a line of figurative sculptures that communicate through gesture... to represent an emotion or mark a memory.
A gift of Willow Tree communicates beyond words.
Compare with similar items
Willow Tree Angels, Sculpted Hand-Painted Figure (Angel of Friendship)
Willow Tree Kindness (Girl Darker Skin Tone & Hair Color), Sculpted Hand-Painted Figure
GSC Horses Collection Brown Horse Figurine Decoration Decor Collectible
StealStreet SS-UG-PY-266 Collectible Horse Bust Figurine
Willow Tree Kindness (Girl), Sculpted Hand-Painted Figure
|Sold By||Sincerely Hers||Sincerely Hers||Sincerely Hers||Ebros Gift||Amazon.com||CONAJU|
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
-Packaged very well
-Arrived a week early
-Looks stunning in person
-Very sturdy, this piece has some weight to it
-Wonderful quality, no flaws
-Great size. Not too big or too small
-A very special gift for loved ones
-Cheap price considering the fantastic quality and pure artistry. I more than got my money’s worth.
This gift brought so much joy to my mother, I will definitely buy from this seller again. Thank you so much! (I hope my review has been helpful. Have a lovely day!)
If you're looking for a gift to tell your horse-loving friend that you love them, look no further.
Top international reviews
Lost our big dog and this was for my son.