- Save 10% each on Qualifying items offered by AM Online Sales when you purchase 1 or more. Enter code HUYBYPN8 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Willow Tree My sister, my friend figure by Susan Lordi 27095
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Sentiment on enclosure card: ”Walk with me. And along the way, we'll share… everything”. Enclosure card included in box for gift-giving.
- 8.5”h hand-painted resin figure. Dust with soft cloth or soft brush. Avoid water or cleaning solvents.
- Artist Susan Lordi hand carves the original of each Willow Tree piece from her studio in Kansas City, MO. This piece is cast from Susan's original carving and painted by hand.
- Willow Tree is an intimate line of figurative sculptures that speak in quiet ways to heal, comfort, protect and inspire. Sculptures communicate through gesture… to represent an emotion or mark a memory.
- Since 1999, Susan Lordi has worked in partnership with DEMDACO to produce, market and distribute Willow Tree, her line of carved, figurative sculptures.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
A gift to celebrate supportive friendships among women—best friends, sisters, co-workers, neighbors. Willow Tree is a reminder of someone we want to keep close, or a memory we want to touch. Hand-carved figures reveal their expression through body gestures only… a tilt of the head, placement of the hands, a turn of the body. Each piece is designed to be open to interpretation from the viewer. “Willow Tree isn’t so much about the tangible piece. It represents an emotion, or it marks a memory.” –Susan Lordi A gift of Willow Tree communicates beyond words.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
When I saw it and felt the weight of it, I was completely amazed----and moved (and now I want one)! Seriously, I was torn between buying her a very pretty and more expensive ROBE, but THIS was exactly the right choice. It doesn't look nor feel 'cheap' at all; it's like something that would come from a gallery.
If you're on the fence about what to get your sister or sister-friend, you will not go wrong with this purchase! Guaranteed to touch the heart.
This was the lowest priced one I could find.
As soon as I saw this in person, I felt like it was worth more than what I paid for as well. When I think of art, I think of something like this. Like paintings where the faces are harder to make out or not there at all. This also looks exactly like the picture and exact size we both were expecting. No bad surprises upon opening the box, which also comes with a mini "My Sister My Friend" card for you to sign so be mindful when opening the box because ours fell to the floor and I almost threw it away in the garbage thinking it was apart of packing material. Whoopsies!
My Aunt is going to be teared up when she opens this...Good tears though. Mission accomplished!
I absolutely am in love with the Willow Tree company because I find their figurines have such sentimental value. If you havent checked out other figurines they offer, I highly suggest you do because their are a lot and many great ones you can sit and debate which you want first.
I am going to buy my mother several this coming Christmas. My father passed away from cancer a few years ago and when I saw the mother, father and child, the pregnant woman with the man and the others of the man and woman by themselves, I nearly fell apart. I cant wait for Christmas now.
Thank you Willow Tree and Amazon!!
Since being ill, I cannot spend as much as I used to , or would like to, but I have found that the old adage is true, "It's the thought that counts ". So I put a lot of thought into the gifts I send & this one was a complete success! And the photos don't do it justice, it's more beautiful in front of you.