Wilson Burn 100S Tennis Racquet, 4 3/8 - unstrung
|Brand||Wilson Sporting Goods|
|Grip Size||4 3/8 inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- The Burn 100S is the ultimate in booming power for baseliners looking to burn through the competition
- An 18x16 Spin Effect Technology string pattern helps deliver precision spin, and create sharper angles
- This racket's aggressive power allows players to hit heavier shots
- This racket comes unstrung and without a cover
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Burn The Baseline with the New Wilson Burn Tennis Racket
Kei Nishikori, Burn Racket
Accelerate your power to battle from the baseline and blast groundstrokes all day long. The Burn combines explosive power with Spin Effect Technology to produce the heaviest ball possible for players on the rise who are looking to burn through the competition. The Burn racket is perfect for the baseline player.
Who is the 'Baseline' Player?
Baseliners win with consistency and patience and like to move laterally to run down balls. However, when they get a short ball, they are not afraid to step inside the baseline to hit through the court and their opponent. They base their game around their groundstrokes and want a racket that accelerates their power. The Burn racket is designed for players to battle from the baseline.
The Burn 100S Technologies
The Burn 100S is the ultimate in booming power for baseliners looking to burn through the competition. This racket’s aggressive power and 18x16 Spin Effect Technology string pattern allows players to hit heavier shots, deliver precision spin, and create sharper angles.
Spin Effect Technology is a complete racket technology that allows players of all levels to produce significantly more spin without changing their swing. Wilson Spin Effect rackets can add over 200 RPM's of spin on every shot, allowing for 2 inches more net clearance and 12 inches more margin of error.
The X2 Shaft of the Burn 100S is engineered for today’s modern play, the X2 Shaft combines a longer handle for increased feel and leverage on two-handed backhands and a rounded and narrower shaft to enable quick grip changes and optimal feel for the opposite hand on forehands.
Parallel Drilling provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response while dramatically increasing the sweet spot.
Sony Smart Tennis Sensor ready! Attach the Sensor to gather data about your shots and strokes, and then analyze and visualize your play in real time. Plus, share data and videos of your play with friends.
There's a Burn Racket for every Baseliner:
- Burn 100S - The Burn 100S is the ultimate in booming power for baseliners looking to burn through the competition. This racket’s aggressive power and 18x16 Spin Effect Technology string pattern allows players to hit heavier shots, deliver precision spin, and create sharper angles.
- Burn 100LS - Lightweight and maneuverable with power, the Burn 100LS is engineered with Spin Effect Technology to provide tons of spin to control your shots from the baseline.
- Burn 100ULS - The Burn 100ULS is the lightest Spin Effect Technology racket. The Ultra Lite weight is effortless to swing with easy-to-play performance and power. An 18x16 Spin Effect Technology string pattern provides precision spin.
- Burn 100 Team - The Burn 100 Team is a value-packed performer for the aspiring adult or transitioning junior. Great maneuverability combined with BLX technology for enhanced feel and Doubles Holes for an improved sweet spot.
- Burn 100 - The Burn 100 delivers high power and performance for the baseline blasters. Parallel Drilling expands the sweet spot size, and a 16x19 string pattern provides forgiving feel and control.
Accelerate your power to battle from the baseline and blast groundstrokes all day long. The Burn combines explosive power with Spin Effect Technology to produce the heaviest ball possible for players on the rise who are looking to burn through the competition.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 28 x 10 x 1 inches; 12.8 Ounces
- Item model number : WRT72541U3
- Date First Available : February 6, 2015
- Manufacturer : Wilson - Tennis
- ASIN : B00T8NJ10K
Best Sellers Rank:
#948,656 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #1,156 in Tennis Rackets
- Customer Reviews:
Returns only if product does not meet description.