BCA Month Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on July 31, 2013
Product raised the reception about 2 bars and allowed us to communicate when others couldn't in a remote area. Reception would probably be be better if we had a directional outside antenna instead of an omni, but didn't want to spend the extra monies for the 4 months spent in this area 10 miles south of Capitan, NM and 15 miles north of Ruidoso, NM at Bonita Park, where there is basically NO Service, because of down in a valley.
on September 26, 2010
This antenna, along with a Yagi PCS outdoor antenna and a Wilson SOHO amplifier works for me, where a zBoost system did not. It does not cover the whole house, but is not supposed to and I get a reliable functioning cell phone use in the room where this antenna is located. The signal strength indicator on my cell phone varies from 0 - 4 bars but it seems to function well enough anyway.
My case may be more challenging than most since I have a weak Sprint signal at my house, but strong enough that my phone keeps switching to it from the much stronger roaming signal from Verizon. With this antenna and system I get reliable functionality on the Sprint network.
on December 25, 2013
Flat antenna puts out signal from the front at about 70 degrees. Make sure you get correct connector. They have an F connector (like on your TV and an N-connector which is bigger and less accessible. Connector type dependent on cable you use.
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on March 4, 2014
Im using this antenna with the Mobil booster 801212, and AC adapter, along with the original supplied external antenna, and the 951104 Coaxia Cable, I only get 2 bars of service as along as im within 2' of this antenna, I actually had to mount it on a ceiling, so it would point straight down onto my phones, that were on a shelf, just below it. Unplug this antenna, and plug in my Original Cradle, I get 5bars. I can lay my phone right on top of this antenna, and still only get 2 bars of service. I was hopeing for a lot more for the money I paid for it. .
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 27, 2017
works good
on March 18, 2014
This antenna when used with Wilson 4g-V LTE Antenna Booster has a range of about 20-30 feet indoors, less depending on obstructions like walls/ceilings. Good for a single floor generally open floor plan but might need a system with one per floor for more consistent signal throughout the house. The connector on this antenna matches to that of Wilson's ultra low-loss antenna cable - which is a rarely found connector size/style. This is an indoor, not outdoor antenna for use with Wilson's cellular signal booster unit.
on April 9, 2013
Needed a indoor directional antenna to improve cell signal on my zBoost product and liked this Wilson product better than the zBoost. This was a very easy install and worked great for me. I also purchased a TNC male to N male RG58 50CM from MPD Digital to connect the antenna to the zBoost YX510.
on October 26, 2013
The unit works well and as advertised (I've got a SOHO 60 for it), so no complaints about that.

It does look like a white cake pan mounted on the wall though, it is a lot thicker than the pictures make it look. I did make the choice to expose the amp and the antenna for function over beauty -so- its my fault. Just plan on this when you buy it.
on January 12, 2017