|Brand Name||Wilson Jones|
|Item Weight||2 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||11 x 10 x 2 inches|
|Item model number||W21441|
|Number of Items||1|
|Manufacturer Part Number||W21441|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Wilson Jones Sheet Protectors, Heavy Weight, Top-Loading, Clear, 100 per Box (W21411)
|Price:||$11.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$1.00 (8%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Top-loading polypropylene document sleeve protects frequently referenced papers from wear and tear; 100 sheet protectors per box
- Heavy weight, 3.3 mil thickness letter size page protector; ccid free, archival safe polypropylene material
- Nonstick coating prevents ink from smudging or rubbing off papers onto sheet protector
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
1) I took one of each type of sheet protector and used them to hold a petition I was circulating, each petition was handled by a very large number of hands. I then compared the two afterwards to check for the condition of the petition and the protectors.
2) I examined the protectors containing the petition in various lighting conditions.
3) I put paper towel inside and then spilled water on them in various quantities.
4) I put paper in them and bent them to see how they protected the pages and retained their shape
****I didn't try stuffing them, I meant to but kept forgetting, maybe I will update with their capacity in the future.
1) Both of the protectors held up well to heavy repetitive use. The pages of the petition remained crisp and the protectors were still in great condition. HOWEVER, the clear protectors had a large number of fingerprint smudges, these smudges were not present on the non-glare sheet protector. WINNER: non-glare
2) In general the clear protectors provided a brighter more glossy finish much like a glossy photo, this looks great for short-term use in most interior lighting conditions (for long term use see fingerprints above).Read more ›
I use them to organize my papers instead of folders so I can see what's inside. I like this version/brand better than some others because this one is Heavy Weight so the plastic won't rip when I stuff things into it.
I used to go to the stationery stores with my dad back in the 1970's. He used sheet protectors in his work. Long time ago, yeah, but I could have sworn they were normally as thick as these 'heavy weight' ones if not thicker. There were heavier ones that he rarely got that were so thick they were like poster board.
So I went into a department store and felt a package of 'econo' weight. If those were any less thick they'd be air.
Okay, maybe regular -is- the new 'heavy' weight.
Which is a sad statement on the quality of things made today.
Anyway, the description says that these are 3.3 mil, but the box itself doesn't say anything about the actual thickness.
Also disappointed as the picture of them in the binder made it look like the hole side was clear....it's white.
Taking away my erroneous assumptions: they look serviceable. The clear does reflect light, but I wanted to be sure to be able to read small fonts through the plastic. I'll use them for temporary projects while hoping my order for 'super weight' turns out to be more like what I as expecting.
So, yeah, four stars if you aren't old enough to remember what sheet protectors used to be like decades ago.
The protectors being made of non-stick polypropylene prevents any ink smudging which is great for anyone who is archiving ink jet ink photographs. Also great is that these heavier 3.3 mil thick protectors are acid free making them archival safe. I had been using Standard Sheet Protectors which are 2.4 mil, as weight was an issue in the huge books I was making for our relatives. I found smudging was a real problem in some of the other brands of sheet protectors I was using when inserting photographs, so I found it best to use these sheet protectors, if for only just the photographs.
I also use sheet protectors for many other things besides family history and photographs. I use them for archiving magazine articles on collectibles, home-made cookbooks, fabric swatches for my crafting and for holding dress patterns. Over the years, I found the Clear Sheet Protectors are the best for not just photographs, but for everything. The Non-Glare Sheet Protectors have a textured filmy look, which detracts from the pages. Just for the acid free, non stick, clear viewing and sturdiness of these Wilson Jones Heavy Weight Top Loading Clear Sheet Protectors, they definitely earn 5 Stars.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The sheet protectors are perfect to protect my documents some as far back as 1784.. the time of George Washington. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Anne G. Jones
exactly what I needed, with the right thickness. Not super heavy duty, but not flimsy.Published 1 month ago by Aaron N
Just what I wanted. Great product which gives a nice glossy finish to my pages.Published 2 months ago by Anita Gaffar-Ayuen
These are great. I use them to cover recipes. It's nice because if anything spills on them I can wipe them clean. Works for me.Published 3 months ago by SHANNON GRUNDIG