- Product Dimensions: 10 x 9 x 8 inches ; 1.4 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- ASIN: B0087WRHXQ
- Item model number: WTB0731IDPINK
- Average Customer Review: 553 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #231 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Wilson NCAA Replica Game Basketball
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Replica of the NCAA Game Ball
- Moisture absorbing material offers superior gripability designed for indoor/outdoor play
- Laid In Composite Channels provides a 100% composite cover
- The softer feel of the balls' cushion core carcass gives you more confidence to take a shot because it rolls off your fingertips just right every time
- Indoor/Outdoor Use
- Intermediate Size Basketball - 28.5"; Suitable for women and girls 9 and older and boys ages 9-12
- Proper Inflation Level: 7 -9 PSI
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
The Official Basketball of March Madness
Wilson Basketball is an institution on the court, the name is synonymous with authenticity, dependability, and innovation. With a standing partnership forged in the 90's Wilson has been the only ball to grace the hardwoods of the NCAA Championship for over 20 years. Today, Wilson and the NCAA are building up the game - offering a full range of products for every enthusiast. Basketball is year-round, living beyond spotlighted moments. It's #MoreThanMarch.
More Than March
NCAA Solution Game Basketball
Every Spring, Wilson NCAA basketballs make the most thrilling plays of the year in the hands of the game's top student athletes. The Official Basketball of the NCAA Championships and NCAA March Madness raises the standards for performance and innovation on the court with Final Four tested gripability and playability. Our technology is designed for every second of play from buzzer beaters, Cinderella stories and comebacks to clutch free throws and rebounds.
Whether you're playing in The Final Four or lunchtime pick-up, the ball matters. There is no other ball that can offer the Final Four quality and craftsmanship at a price no fan would argue with. This ball features the same patented technologies that you find on the NCAA Official Game Ball. A moisture absorbing cover is specially designed for indoor/outdoor play combined with Laid In Channels and our Cushion Core, make this ball a favorite of competitive players everywhere.
Style Name: Intermediate - 28.5" | Color: Pink
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Showing 1-8 of 553 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
First thing out of the box you'll notice is that the ball isn't anywhere near as orange as the pictures make them out to be. It's a orange with a dark pink hue. If you held the Evolution/Solution/TF1000 next to it you'd see the major difference. The ball has decent grip (great for the price range) and is passable for a game ball. If you're not playing much hoops and/or aren't going to take it very seriously, this ball is best for 95% of players out there. The ball is nowhere near as soft of spongy as the Evolution, which is a potential plus in competitive games where a form shooter will outplay someone who relies on touch to shoot. It feels more like a regular leather ball than a composite in the shooting motion.
Things I don't necessarily enjoy about the ball:
1) It had an odd bounce, especially the first few months of using it. I had a really hard time handling the ball in games until I got it down. While I may not be a slasher, I mastered the moves I practiced for years (single step crossover, through and behind dribble-to-drive, etc) but this ball wasn't going exactly where I was bouncing it, resulting in sloppy handling. Switch to an Evolution and I look like a competent ball handler.
2) It may not hold up to as much game time as I put into it. Looking at the pictures you can see the wear and tear already. That's of only hooping twice a week for 2 hours at a time.
3) This may be a personal nitpick but the grip of the bar-code location is slick as butter during a game. What were they thinking?
All in all, it's a decent ball. I probably wont buy another ball for a while until this really shows its wear. I'll be switching back to the Evolution or Solution when I do.
I've had other balls. I've had the gimmicky balls with pumps built-in. I've had ones specifically designed for outdoor courts. This ball is the best out of the box, and it gets better with use. You can't say the latter about ANY other outdoor ball.
Would I buy again: No