Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 99 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 112 reviews
on August 18, 2013
I am going to be succinct here...I play tennis, you play tennis, my hand sweats, your hand sweats, my grip gets dirty and frayed, as does yours...let's face it we need good grips. Now you can do like I used to do, which is to go to your local pro shop or big box joint and pick up a 3 pack for North of $5.00 and then have to use them sparingly cause once you use one, you only have two left...ahh, it ain't that dirty, or you convince yourself it ain't that worn! C'mon, who you kidding? It is worn and it is dirty and it is causing you to flub your shots.

Enter the 12 pack! Wow...it's like an endless supply, at least for a good while. Now you can affor to look sharp, play sharp cause you got grip power babbbyyyyy!

I've tried the Tourna Grip, offerings from Babolat, Head, Prince....they're all good but they can be a bit pricey over the Wilson brand and frankly, I don't think you can beat these for length, durability, ease of installation and the price. When I get down to just a couple of grips left in the pack I place a new order and constantly enjoy the improvement a new, dry, clean grip can add to your game....Never see a pro with a nasty one now do ya????
on September 16, 2013
I gave this product a 4/5 because it was exactly what I was looking for to ensure that my racquet does not slip in a tennis match. I've found that each overgrip has lasted me 2-3 games depending on how much my hands sweat.

Pros
-Very easy to apply/replace on the grip
-Neatly packaged inside a resealable pouch
-Super tacky and won't slip during a match

Cons
-I would like to see Wilson provide more color options with this same product
-White color of the overgrip gets dirty pretty easily, but very minor concern

Overall, I will continue using this particular brand unless I come across a reallly good product.
on April 13, 2014
I keep these in my tennis bag to make my racket feel like new. Good tack and sweat protection. Lasts around 4 matches for me, then it gets a bit slippery with hand sweat/oils and some light abrasion at the thumb. Minimizes calluses or friction. If you're really frugal, you can re-wrap it inside out as both sides seem identical. I used to use replacement grips, but I now like these better. Don't use too much overlap for longer handles or two handed backhands. I only overlap around 1/4" or less to get the full grip. Wish they were about 3" longer.
on October 9, 2012
I've been using the Wilson Pro Overgrips for over 5 years now and they consistently are my overgrips of choice. I've used various Head and Prince varieties and they do not compare. The tack, cushion, and durability of the Wilsons are great - after a couple of hours of burn-in, it feels completely natural in your hand. As long as you don't heavily overlap during wrapping, there is sufficient length to cover the handle. Definitely recommended if you want to keep your original grip in good shape, add another ~1/8" grip size, or just to tweak the feel. I typically play roughly 10 hours a week of tennis and one overgrip will last me about a month of hard play.
on August 15, 2014
If you have super sweaty hands, these are some of the best overgrips you can buy.

Any grip will get saturated after an hour in the Florida sun, but these dry very quickly and retain their grip longer than any I've used so far.

(Secretly I have also used them on the handles of my ice hockey goalie sticks because of their unparalleled grip when wet. It's my little secret and gives you amazing puck control and grip with your blocker or glove hand)
on January 1, 2014
These are the best overgrips available. I've tried them all and there's really no other grip close.
They're thin so they don't have much cushion. If you need a grip that gets sticky when wet then these are not for you.
on January 6, 2013
The sticky/tacky feel is great to get a good handle on the racket. I used to use the 'blue' Tourna overgrip before this one and this one is definitely superior in terms of feel and the control it provides.
A single overgrip lasts me a few (3-5ish) sets indoors before the stickiness is lost and a replacement is due.
Nice packaging - individual overgrip as well as the set. The case for the 12 pack set has a nice 'zipper' on it that helps store the unused ones without having to spill all over inside your tennis bag.
Good price as well for the 12 pack.
on October 24, 2013
I recently acquired a lot of 8 racquets (old buy still useable) and needed to get them adequately setup for the court. I tried the Wilson overwrap before after being loaned one by a friend for use on my go-to racquet. It felt great and I decided it would be the best option for the other racquets I had. The 12-pack is almost completely used up as all my racquets are sporting these overwraps. Really happy with them and highly suggest these to others I play with.
on May 4, 2012
Hello tennis guys and gals, summer is coming and you know what that means....sweating hands!!! Well i have found MY answer....Wilson!!!! WOW..They have changed my game. I no longer worry about the grips slipping and twisting on my shots. They (over grips)maintain tackiness all game(s)long.The only drawback....need different color(s). So take it from an old veteran of the courts,you can't go wrong with Wilson.
on August 19, 2015
Perfect

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.