- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B00GV6J8WI
- Item model number: WTF1415-PARENT
- Average Customer Review: 1,147 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,801 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
Wilson NFL MVP Football
|Price:||$12.38 - $24.07|
- Tackified for a surer grip with a multi-layered lining for better shape and durability
- Butyl rubber bladder for advanced Air Retention
- Wilson and NFL logo on football
- Graphics may vary
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Grab onto some gridiron action with the Wilson NFL MVP Football. Wilson is the Official Football of the NFL. The Wilson NFL MVP ball features exclusive Wilson tackified PVC material with deeper pebble and firmer texture and a multi-layered lining for better shape and durability. The 3-ply bladder also provides better air retention and moisture control.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
1,147 customer reviews
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I've had Wilson footballs my whole life and they never disappoint. There is no need to buy the 30$ balls.
This Wilson official size is the perfect size for 8th graders up to adults. It'll last a lifetime if you take care of it.
Don't sit on the balls or leave it outside.
Do not be misled by the shredded football in the picture; this happened after much outdoor play and fresh-aired exercise for the kids so it served its purpose well...so well that I am here writing this review after purchasing a second one. Good luck.
Other than that it is a good ball and is cheap enough if it gets lost or chewed up by our puppy it won't be a big deal!
I will note that it did feel sticky when i got it, i ran it under warm water and washed it off and now its fine.
Edit - 9/28/16: After wearing this ball in for a few weeks, it feels much better. It may have had some coating on it from the factory that just needed to be worn in. If you get the right price, I'd say buy it. Obviously its not the best football out there, but for the money its a bargain. I also have their smaller sized ball which is just as good.