Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $4.24 shipping
+ $4.59 shipping
Wilton Swirly Lollipop Holder
|Price:||$10.00 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Neatly serves up to 18 treats for the ideal celebration
- Great for marshmallows, jelly candies and caramels too! Just insert on 4 in. sticks.
- Use the top slot to add a fun message!
- Assembled size 6 x 14 in. high
- Hand washing recommended
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
1. The base is not adjustable, so you can really only use it with short (4" or 6") sticks if you plan to fill the entire stand (and it looks kind of silly if you don't fill the whole stand).
2. You can't use this for freshly dripped pops, only completely finished products. Each spring-like piece you slide the sticks into isn't a snug fit for the stick, so the base of the pop will touch the spring. Be sure the coating is completely dry before putting it in this stand, or it will get stuck.
Not so strong points are that the holders are straight up and down and the layers are not numerically set up to encourage staggering between them.
I'm fairly certain that this item was hot dipped galvanized, which is great, it won't rust, but on the other hand, that process makes the wire unbend-able (the galvanized layer will flake off if you bend it). When I read reviews I thought, I'll just bend the holders so they are angled but as they are, that will lead to them being ugly and potentially unsanitary.
I got mine for less than $9, and because of that, I would buy them again, however, if it were more than $10 I think I'd explore making them on my own!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Cake pops are is durable, compact. Perfect for a starter if you plan to do a lot of children's parties.Published 1 month ago by trista Cardona
For the price this is enough. Haven't used it yet but it seems sturdy.Published 3 months ago by Amazon Customer
The displays have my stand looking adorable. I fill them with an assortment of cake popsPublished 5 months ago by Jamila Cousins
Was okay quality, some of the stick holes were hard to push in.Published 7 months ago by Rhonda McMullen