Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Size: 1Pack|Change

Showing 1-10 of 142 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 149 reviews
on August 6, 2012
I was looking for a good way to display cake pops and stumbled upon this stand. I do like it, but a couple of tips:

1. The base is not adjustable, so you can really only use it with short (4" or 6") sticks if you plan to fill the entire stand (and it looks kind of silly if you don't fill the whole stand).

2. You can't use this for freshly dripped pops, only completely finished products. Each spring-like piece you slide the sticks into isn't a snug fit for the stick, so the base of the pop will touch the spring. Be sure the coating is completely dry before putting it in this stand, or it will get stuck.
review image review image
on January 28, 2015
Doesn't really work that great. After dipping the cake balls, and putting them on the rack, the top ones still drip down onto the lower ones...so it's not good for right after dipping. We put them into a sheet of styrofoam to dry. Then place them in the tower. They are a cute display, but it does tip over easily when people take them from one side. I wouldn't buy it again, in fact doubt I'll use it very often at all. I think I might save it as a christmas thing, or use it as a decoration with other stuff on it. But as a cake ball holder...not happy. Would not recommend it.
on May 4, 2017
Really, it's as described. It doesn't have balance issues like some of the other lollipop holders seem to. The metal is actually pretty low key and isn't painted, it just looks like metal. This may be less desirable if you're looking for something more flashy.
on March 9, 2015
Be aware that there are various diameter sizes of lollipop stocks (Especially the nicer/sturdier ones). The swirl (spring) where stock goes is ONLY for small diameter sticks. Others will NOT fit.
on October 21, 2014
They are fancy looking and cheap, those are this holder's strong points. The card holder at the top is a nice touch, but it is plastic which contrasts with the metal.
Not so strong points are that the holders are straight up and down and the layers are not numerically set up to encourage staggering between them.
I'm fairly certain that this item was hot dipped galvanized, which is great, it won't rust, but on the other hand, that process makes the wire unbend-able (the galvanized layer will flake off if you bend it). When I read reviews I thought, I'll just bend the holders so they are angled but as they are, that will lead to them being ugly and potentially unsanitary.
I got mine for less than $9, and because of that, I would buy them again, however, if it were more than $10 I think I'd explore making them on my own!
on April 20, 2017
Nice for a party
on August 2, 2015
This lollipop holder worked really well for the cotton candy lollipops I displayed in it. There was barely any construction needed and it was all pretty self explanatory.

The only reason I didn't give it five stars is because the different levels were all a bit wobbly. I looked for something I could tighten but I didn't find anything. It still worked well enough and each level was able to spin around separate from the other levels.
on March 28, 2013
I liked it very much as it can hold the pop cakes properly, especially at very hot days, holding the "head" of the cake, stopping them of falling through the stick. It comes with a card holder on the top, where you can write the flavour of the cake or a message if it is a gift.
My cons are: the holder is too small becoming a little trick to put the pop cakes on it and to take them out. Also it is a one piece thing, so it takes a little room to store it, specially if you have a couple of them ( I got six of them !).
But for sure, your party table of sweets will look very charming with them on it, and they match with Wilton's cupcake holder too.
on May 28, 2015
Worked perfectly for what I had in mind for my son's party. Sadly, the Red Swirl Pops that I ordered a dozen of were more than half broken, but this display worked to hide it well!
review image
on May 15, 2014
I got this for a girls' party I was hosting. When I took it out of the box and started to arrange it I saw a big problem. There wasn't enough space for the pops and the sticks. The second row of cake pops were being ruined by the top row and so forth. I decided to cut the lollipop sticks and that sort of helped but it made the arrangement look weird. I only used that one time because when I put it away I had parts missing - it comes with many parts. Overall, not a great buy for me.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.