Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $3.55 shipping
Wilton 2103-1112 Scoop-It Batter Spoons, Set of 3
|Price:||$8.28 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Make evenly sized cupcakes to ensure consistent baking by filling baking cups
- Egg-shaped design makes pouring easy and mess free
- Bowl will be scraped clean, thanks to the flexible edge that acts like a silicone spatula
- Three sizes in one set – mini, regular, jumbo - for all your baking needs
- Spoons nests for compact storage; cupcake-shaped ring holds spoons together
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Fill jumbo, standard and mini baking cups 2/3 full every time. Also great for muffins and pancake batter. Egg-shape design makes pouring easy and mess free. Flexible edge helps scrape batter from bowl. Cupcake-shaped plastic ring holds spoons together. Nests for compact storage.
Top Customer Reviews
1) To the extent you rely on the side measures, it is not really designed for convenient use with either hand, as the incremental measurements of each cup are only on the right hand side. So for right-handers, they are visible when holding the measuring cup in the left hand while pouring liquid into the cup with the right hand, but not when scooping something with the cup in the right hand. Vice versa i guess for left-handers. Although this is not a deal-breaker, it seems like the company could easily have designed and manufactured these with the measurements on both sides.
2) The main measurements are not engraved/built right into the cups, so I am not sure how long they will hold up.