Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Wilton 2105-5038 Giant Cupcake Pan" and save 35% off the $30.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Wilton 2105-5038 Giant Cupcake Pan
|Price:||$29.16 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$1.83 (6%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Top-and-bottom oversized cupcake pan; 10-cup capacity
- Creates a 3D cupcake that measures approximately 7-1/4 by 7-1/2 inches
- Made of heavy-gauge cast aluminum with nonstick surface
- Design features sculptural details for charm and fun decorating
- Washes up easily; measures 15-1/2 by 8-1/4 by 3-3/4 inches
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Wilton 2105-5038 Giant Cupcake Pan
Tosnail Non-stick Giant Cupcake Pan B01CSC36Z8
Big Top Cupcake Silicone Bakeware B002V0CBWW
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Package Weight||2.15 pounds||1.05 pounds||1.25 pounds||1.55 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
1. I didn't like that everyone else was approximating their numbers, so here are mine exactly:
- 325 degrees, the entire bake time
- When spraying the container, I made the mistake of spraying the whole thing BEFORE the top went in. Remember to only spray the bottom, then after baking it (see next bullet) spray the TOP.
- 12 minutes just the bottom piece
- I then added the top. 67 minutes = enough time to get the soft inside and not too hard outside.
2. I used 2 cake boxes, and took note of which is denser (I had devil's food and funfetti, so I used the devil's food for the base). When finished, I had enough for 12 cupcakes in addition to the large cupcake.
3. I filled the batter up to the last portion of the spiral for the top, and about 1 inch in for the bottom.
Hope this helps!!!
When I use a cake mix, I use the mix with 1/3 cup softened butter, 1 cup of milk and 4 eggs.
This produces a fine, moist crumb texture, much like a pound cake. And I found this produces a better cake for this pan than following the usual ingredients called for on the back of the cake mix box.
1. Cooked at 325
2. I used two cake boxes.
3. Used Pam with flour to grease the bottom mold. Filled with batter and left 1 inch from the top.
4. Baked for 16 minutes
5. Removed from oven, greased the top bold and filled with batter up to the swirl line on the top of the mold.
6. Baked for 60 minutes (it was a bit crispy on the edge of the bottom mold but tasted great).
7. I had enough batter left over to make an additional 15 cupcakes.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Its good but I find that the top being thinner and smaller amount of batter cooks faster than base.Published 11 days ago by Brian L
I like the idea of a big cupcake, but this has not once worked well for me. The cake always ends up destroyed even if I use crisco and wait til it cools. Read morePublished 11 days ago by Jenny
Great mold pan! The only thing missing is a professional cake decorator lolPublished 16 days ago by Amazon Customer
Pans are nice and sturdy and work well with flour spray. Baking times are different though and appreciated the information given by prior reviewers giving exact directions for... Read morePublished 22 days ago by Amazon Customer
Bought this to make cupcake cakes for children's birthday parties. Expensive but worth the money if you are looking for something different to make.Published 26 days ago by Bhogle
LOVED this! used ot for a Mickey mouse smash cake and it was a total success, i read lots of reviews on this for tips, and they were so helpful, thank you for all the tips!!! Read morePublished 1 month ago by Laura M. Atwood
This worked great for the main birthday cake for my daughter's party I served 8 children with just the top part of the cupcake. It was cute! Read morePublished 2 months ago by C. Isham
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
See the Top Rated cookware in our Cookware Reviews.