Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Wilton Wonder Mold Kit" and save 35% off the $19.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $4.50 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Wilton Wonder Mold Kit
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Creates an elegant 3-D shape for decorating fabulous dress designs
- Pan measures 8-inch diameter and 5-inch deep
- Takes 5-6 cups of firm-textured batter
- Heat-conducting rod assures even baking
- Kit contains pan, rod stand, 7-inch doll pick and instructions
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Compare to similar items
This item Wilton Wonder Mold Kit
|Shipping||—||$4.49||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Mardi Gras Masks Beads||Emporium-cookshop||Amazon.com||Stock Your Home||Blueridge Sales|
Creates an elegant 3-D shape for decorating fabulous dress designs. Use with our Teen Doll Pick to make the doll of your dreams. Pan is 8 inch diameter and 5 inch deep; takes 5-6 cups of firm-textured batter. Heat-conducting rod assures even baking. Kit contains pan, rod stand, 7 inch doll pick and instructions.
Top customer reviews
1) Use two cake mixes for this cake pan to make a full dress skirt.
2) Grease the pan and the center metal piece liberally with shortening and flour.
3) Once the batter has been added to the pan, smooth it out.
4) Remove all but one of your oven racks. Bake this cake on the second to the lowest rack.
5) Bake cake at 325 degrees so that the cake bakes evenly and the top doesn't end up with that center dome. It will take longer to bake because of its size. Do not keep opening the door because it will fall or bake unevenly in the center.
6) Ten minutes after you remove it from the oven, remove the center metal rod and use both hands (a clean kitchen towel on one hand and an oven mitt on the other) to turn the baked cake over slightly and release it from the pan slightly and then quickly put it back in the pan until completely cooled. What you're doing here is adding a little air to the bottom to "release the seal."
1) Fashion doll cake (11" tall): You'll need to add a base cake that is 9" or larger. I prefer using a 10" cake so that it looks like she's sitting on a pedestal. Use dowels in the base cake to support the weight of the doll cake. Wilton has white dowels that I suggest using. The wooden ones can move and you don't want your doll cake falling over. Use an 8" round for the bottom of your doll cake and cut a hole in the center so that the doll's feet go down into it. Make sure that you've wrap the lower half of your doll in plastic wrap so she's not touching the cake. Use a cake corer (Wilton has one) to take out the center so the doll fits in the hole and then fill in the gap with buttercream and decorate as usual.
2) Fondant skirt design - The easiest way to wrap the entire skirt in fondant is to use an 18" cake board circle as your pattern and roll out the fondant 1/4" thick. Refrigerate your buttercream iced or apricot preserves iced cake until cold and then evenly place the fondant over the skirt. The fondant will drape down over the cake, and you can gently use your fingers to smooth out any folds. (If you want to use an impression mat, use it as soon as you roll the fondant out and then cut out the 18" circle.)
3) Use Wilton's larger tips -- rose tip and leaf tip to make interesting patterns in buttercream and the smaller tips to create a beautiful bodice.
4) Change the doll's hair style to match the recipient. Use pearls or ribbons to create a unique style.
5) Make buttercream flowers and freeze. Place these strategically all over your tip 21 buttercream swirl design.
6) Make your doll cake to match a bride's gown for her bridal shower or in someone's favorite color, and they will love you!