Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $6.88 shipping
Wilton 2105-6804 Perfect Results Nonstick Pizza Crisper, 14.25 by .625-Inch
|Price:||$13.22 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Nonstick surface offers reinforced coating that provides quick release and easy cleanup.
- Convenient handles are designed for easy handling in and out of the oven, even while wearing oven mitts.
- Heavy guage construction that spreads heat evenly and prevents warping.
- Embossed pan measurements are precise pan measurements that are permanently stamped on handles for quick, easy reference when following your recipes.
- Affordable bakeware with all the right qualities for better baking results!
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Compare to similar items
This item Wilton 2105-6804 Perfect Results Nonstick Pizza Crisper, 14.25 by .625-Inch
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Paper Inch||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||15.25 x 0.76 x 16.54 in||14.4 x 15 x 1 in||14.57 x 12.99 x 0.79 in||14.5 x 0.25 x 14.5 in||15.25 x 0.51 x 16.5 in||12.75 x 12.75 x 0.25 in|
|Item Weight||—||1.65 lbs||—||—||1.27 lbs||1.3 lbs|
|Material Type||Chromium Steel||Stainless Steel||Steel||Aluminum||Chromium Steel||Nonstick|
To bake your favorite food to perfection, start with Perfect Results premium nonstick bakeware. These pans feel noticeably heavier than most comparable brands, assuring you that Perfect Results premium nonstick bakeware will heat evenly for years of baking perfection.
Top customer reviews
The crusts come two to a pack and I wanted to be able to make two pizzas at a time, so back I came for the second pan.
Update: 10/21/16 I've been using these pans for more than three years and they still work fantastic. In addition to making my own pizzas, I've found a great artisan frozen pizza that I use these pans with. The crusts are thin and they come out great, browned and slightly crisp. In all these years, the non-stick surface has never failed or scratched (though I do use a plastic pizza wheel to cut my pizzas.)