Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Wilton 2105-6806 Perfect Results Large Nonstick Loaf Pan, 9.25 by 5.25-Inch
- Low Return Rate: 60% fewer returns than similar products
- Highly Rated: More than 90% 5 star reviews
- Popular Item: Popular with customers shopping for "loaf pans for baking"
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Nonstick surface offers reinforced coating that provides quick release and easy cleanup.
- Convenient handles are designed for easy handling in and out of the oven, even while wearing oven mitts.
- Heavy guage construction that spreads heat evenly and prevents warping.
- Embossed pan measurements are precise pan measurements that are permanently stamped on handles for quick, easy reference when following your recipes.
- Affordable bakeware with all the right qualities for better baking results!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
To bake your favorite food to perfection, start with Perfect Results premium nonstick bakeware. These pans feel noticeably heavier than most comparable brands, assuring you that Perfect Results premium nonstick bakeware will heat evenly for years of baking perfection.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I gave my pan a light shot with Pam, but, in retrospect, that would not have been necessary. My stuffing baked to a beautiful golden brown, and was done through the center perfectly, thanks to this loaf pan. And clean up was simple. A squirt of Dawn on a sponge and w minute later my pan looked clean as new. I am old, and I don't like taking chances with non stick surfaces, so I was all my bake wear by hand. Dishwashers, and their detergent, can be kind of hard of non stick surfaces, so do yourself and your bake ware a favor and treat it to a hand washing. It will thank you by keeping its finish for as long as you own it..
Even with heavy usage, this stuff will out live me.