Wilton 8-Inch Springform Pan
|Price:||$13.00 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$1.99 (13%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 8-inch springform pan for cheesecake, mousse, and more; 3 inches deep
- Crafted of anodized aluminum for consistent, even heat distribution
- Straight sides release away from dessert with easy springlock mechanism
- Removable waffled bottom keeps crust from clinging
- All-in-one bakeware goes into oven and freezer; Recipe included
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item Wilton 8-Inch Springform Pan
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||
Exclusively for Prime members
|Sold By||Amazon.com||stores123||Saaco Supply||SunnyEQ||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||8.5 x 3.15 x 8.45 in||9 x 9 x 2.5 in||8 x 8 x 3.75 in||7.8 x 7.8 x 2.75 in||10.45 x 3.2 x 10.45 in||3 x 10.75 x 10.75 in|
When shopping for a springform pan, you want strong construction and easy release design that will let you remove a perfect cheesecake every time. Wilton springform pans are built tough, with strong springlocks that hold up year after year. The removable waffle -textured bottom design keeps crusts from sticking while distributing heat evenly. Springlock releases sides. Made from high quality aluminum.
Create a treat that'll bring oohs and aahs at the dinner table but won't leave the kitchen (of the chef!) in shambles with Wilton's springform pan. Designed for baked goods with a heavy batter like cheesecake, mousse, or tortes, the pan features straight 3-inch sides that expand away from the finished dessert so there's no for flipping, turning, or jostling. To open the pan, a heavy-gauge springlock opens by releasing a simple tab and pulling it through the metal ring. This tidy system makes for an all-in-one baking solution that goes from the oven to the freezer to the serving platter with ease. Crafted of anodized aluminum, the pan excels in even heat distribution so there are no hot or cold spots, and the removable bottom has a waffled finish that discourages crusts from clinging. In a comfortable 8-inch size, the springform pan works for many occasions from family meals to tea parties to special thank-you gifts for teachers or co-workers. It comes with a delicious recipe to get the ideas rolling. --Kara Karll
Top Customer Reviews
If you are buying this as a gift for a baker, I would spend a few dollars more and get something more sturdy. The Nordicware pan is only a few dollars more.
That said, the problems:
1. The bottom is bendy when it's secured in the pan. So, when you're tamping down your graham cracker crumbs to make your crust, it pops up and down and can crack it apart. You have to be careful and patient with it. (It will bake it well, though.)
2. The springform collar does not expand very much. It barely skims the cheesecake when you're removing it. Not a deal breaker, but not my favorite feature, either.
Overall, a very good addendum to your pans for this price! (about $10-11).
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
See the Top Rated cookware in our Cookware Reviews.