Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.75 shipping
Wilton 570-1121 Easy Flex 3-Piece Silicone Spatula Set, Blue
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.33. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 3-piece set of flexible silicone spatulas in blue
- Includes small- and medium-sized spatulas plus large-sized spoon-style spatula
- Translucent blue-tinted, crystal-like plastic handles with holes for hanging
- Heat-resistant up to 500 degrees F
- Stain and odor resistant; dishwasher safe
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
Wilton Easy-Flex Six-piece Silicone Spatula Set
These super durable silicone spatulas will quickly become your go-to tools for mixing, folding, scraping, cooking and even serving. High-heat resistant silicone heads (up to 500 degrees), so they're not just for mixing.
The silicone head is firm enough makes it easily to fold dough, yet flexible enough for making fluffy scrambled eggs.
The clear acrylic handle is hourglass shaped to fit comfortably in your hand. Silicone head detaches for easy cleaning and both pieces are dishwasher safe. Plus, they're stain-resistant to stay looking like new longer.
This all-purpose spatula is perfect for mixing batter, folding dough and scraping the mixing bowl. It's also commonly used to make fluffy and delicious scrambled eggs without damaging the pan.
A 'Spoonula' is half spoon and half spatula, and this versatile style spatula is great for mixing, folding, serving and scraping. It's flexible for scraping and serving, but curved for mixing and folding.
This mini spatula is designed specifically for scraping jars so you can easily spread jams or jellies, peanut butter, mayonnaise and other condiments.
Versatile Uses for Every Spatula
Easily Scrape the Sides of the Jar
The small spatula fits easily into the jar to scoop it out and works wonderfully for spreading too. Great for scooping out every last drop of delicious jam, jelly and peanut butter.
Mixing Batter and Scraping the Bowl
The lifted edges of the spoonula allow you to easily scrape the sides of your mixing bowl and scoop batter into cupcake pans or dollop icing onto your cake for frosting.
Making Scrambled Eggs
All of the Wilton silicone spatulas are high-heat resistant, you can use them for making light and fluffy scrambled eggs because hey won't melt or scrape the pan.
Compare to similar items
This item Wilton 570-1121 Easy Flex 3-Piece Silicone Spatula Set, Blue
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Prime Daily Discounts||StarPack Products||ALLWIN HOUSEWARE||iHomeGarden|
Perfect for all your baking needs. This 3 piece silicone set includes the popular spoon, small and medium spatulas.
Top customer reviews
My recommendation would be to try and wash these by hand when you can. This is what I have started doing to (hopefully) prolong the life of them. Overall, they are really good spatulas, but I had to deduct one star due to how quickly the dishwasher is wearing at them. Other than that, the rubber heads work really well, and I haven't noticed any of them 'splitting'. They are relatively comfortable to use, extremely light, and aesthetically look nice.
I think their biggest advantage is the price though. I wouldn't pay any more for these; but priced as-is, I think they are fair.
- heat tolerant: ever watch the tip of a rubber spatula melt at the bottom of a fry pan, you'll know
- constructed with a firm core, and flexible edges: mixing bowls to the insides of spice jars...the edge needs to conform and perform
- hold together: a gluey batch of bread dough can pull the paddle off the handle like caramel candy pulls out a loose tooth. These have passed that stress test often and the longer I use them, the more confident I am with them. Even if it DID separate, I'd find waterproof glue and stick 'em right back together...but it never has.
- dishwasher safe. Three months of use, bottom rack dishwasher cleaning and they look brand new.
- the silicone portion DID eventually pull away from the handle
- the neck of the plastic handles took a beating from banging it against the mixing bowls
- otherwise, they held up okay in washing, and the silicone portion never faulted.
- design-wise, I've moved on, and now prefer the full-silicone, steel core spatulas.
They are easy to wash and are nice to use. I have not had any issues with them breaking as some have had. I like the color blue, it goes with my kitchen.
I have used them for scraping out bowls from making cookies, stuffing mix, pancakes and waffles. I have used these to clean out the pot from spaghetti sauce, I always make sure that nothing goes into my sink with left over food.
I will probably purchase again if I find them on another lightening round, that is how I got these. I would recommend these to anyone looking for some that are not bad quality or needs a second set (never can have to many).
Basically, with this set having the three different sizes in it, you shouldn't really need another.
These spatulas have a great shape/feel in your hands, and work wonders! My favorite is the spatula that is slightly scoop shaped. Boy, does that make it easy to scrape batter and other things out of a bowl. Plus, it's heavy duty and can scoop out heavier things without the fear of bending or breaking the spatula. The little one is wonderful for getting the last bit of whatever is left in a jar. And since they are silicone, I'm not worried about accidentally burning one while making candies. And, the molten sugar/batter/whatever is on the spatula just slides right off
I love to bake, and recommend Wilton products all the time!