Industrial Deals HPC Rebound Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SWMTVT18_gno

on October 26, 2015
I have had these for a while now (two years).

Within six months of owning them they started growing mold in the space where the hard plastic handle fits inside the silicone, which required me to pull the silicone parts off completely to clean. Then the silicone part would come off whenever! Folding batter? Oops, gotta fish out the silicone bit.

Within a year, the hard plastic of the handles started deteriorating (note: I hand wash everything, no dishwasher use). The plastic became cloudy then started flaking off during washing.

Finally... the silicone has given up-- it's become brittle(?) and is breaking apart. So... they are kaput and I won't be reordering this brand.
review image
11 comment| 31 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on June 14, 2015
Long-lasting, unless you accidentally melt the handle (like I did). Silicone doesn't chip along the edges the way the rubber spatulas can. The small spatula reaches into cans and jars, the middle one is flexible for cleaning batter from the sides of mixing bowls, and the large one is firm enough for combining ingredients. I use at least a couple of them every day, and they go from stovetop to dishwasher without a problem. Indispensable.
on August 15, 2015
Since I haven't start experiment with this product, so I can't give any review on the product yet. I just want to comment on the package that the product came in only....at this time!!!!!

I've to confess that when the product came in....
1) a flimsy, incompletely sealed plastic bag
2) the sticker with the name wasn't clear AT ALL....can't even tell if it's a fake or real (see picture))
You start to wonder....Hmmmmmmmmm, am I getting ????????

I opened and checked closely if they looked alright....so far....so good....(BUT most of the fake things look good too). At least they look like the picture.
I'll wait and see how these spatulas work, then I'll give another review. BUT right now, not a very happy camper yet :(
SO!!! IGNORE THE STAR ("Star Rating required" as it indicated!!) otherwise it won't be fair to the product yet, but I'll report very soon, promise.

8/28/16...update my review as promised (give one more star because I can't say that I like them).
Well, I have to confess that I bought them, because from the picture, I thought they would have nice thin and flexible blade like plastic spatula but can be used for cooking like all my silicone spatulas. But the blade isn't thin they have the same thickness that all of my silicone spatulas have. So when I finished cooking and scooped the food out on the plate, I still had to change to plastic kind to be able to sweep out all the sauce that stuck from the pan because this kind didn't really did that part perfect like the plastic kind. I'm a little bit disappointed but that's fine since I still use them from time to time.....not everyday like my plastic kind though.
on September 22, 2008
I have been using these spatulas for a few weeks now. I wanted to test them in different cooking situations. I am very happy with them. They are heat resistant and very flexible. Of course the handles are made of plastic so you have to be careful with them or they will melt.

Edit 9/15/09: Nearly a year later and the spatulas are still going strong.

Edit 10/15/12: After four years I am starting to detect some cracking on the edge of these spatulas. I'm elated that it took this long to show any wear. Product still usable.

Edit 04/01/15: Somehow 2 of the 3 spatulas are missing. Maybe the dishwasher ate them? LOL! Anyway the remaining spatula is still going strong but I am going to order a new set to replace the missing ones.

Edit 04/02/2016: Has it really been a year? Anyway I thought I would upload some pictures of the remaining spatula that is now 7 1/2 years old. This old soldier has seen a lot of combat throughout these years. He's stained and grizzled from years of use and yes he has some cracking around the edges as well a number of burns. But you know what? He is still usable unlike his two spatula friends that are missing in action. He's the smallest soldier of the bunch but he remains my favorite. :-)
review imagereview imagereview image
1919 comments| 1,015 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on February 20, 2015
The spoon-style spatula's handle broke where it joins the silicone part. It happened while I was mixing fried rice in a wok, so there was some pressure on the handle. However, I think the design and material could be improved to handle such pressure. The silicone part performed well and it was easy to clean. I would not recommend this product, since a broken spatula is a useless no matter how it performed before the breakage.
review image
11 comment| 41 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on May 10, 2016
These spatulas work great in our home since 2011. After manhandling and breaking one spatula from our first set after five years, I was glad to see we could buy the same product again. Now we have doubles of a couple of them going strong. The heads come off the handles for easy cleaning and drying. You might have to pull hard at first, but then they come on and off easily, but not too easily such that they slip off while in use or anything like that. We used them for a while without removing the heads, but when it was helpful to do so, we were able to with no problems.

They seem to work great in hot things, resisting high heat well. They are thick, flexible but not too flexible, and very pretty looking. After five years, our older set has gotten a bit opaque and the blue has dulled, but they have retained their strength and suppleness. They are so very easy to clean, too. I honestly get happy just looking at the picture of them--which is true to life. I love them that much.
Oh how I do love these spatulas! Rubber ones over time get hard, crack, stain and break on the edges.
These are flexible but sturdy. 3 sizes - the largest being slightly spoon shaped. I used it making oatmeal
chocolate chip cookie dough-- fairly stiff dough-- and it was great. Able to stir the dense dough but also
scrape the sides and bottom of the bowl The smaller one is good for scraping the last out of a jar of mayo,
nut butter, fruit spread or anything else. The handles have a unique shape that fit nicely into your hand and
make grasping easier. I'm finding my hands don't tire as quickly as they did with the old flat wood handles
on the rubber spatulas.The silicone heads are removable so you can be sure to get any food out of the
crevices between the heads and handles and make sure they're dry so you're not growing a crop of mold.
I don't know if they got a bad batch or what but based on reviews, it looks like about 5-6 yrs ago, there was
a serious problem with handles snapping. I've had mine only about months so far and they've handled every
thing I've asked of them with no problems. That said...I don't stir spaghetti sauce, chili or even soup with them
nor do I try to use as I would a stainless steel metal one for turning/flipping things over. I had orig. given them
5 stars, but just took one off. We'll see how well they hold up. If after a yr I still love them and have experienced
no broken handles or cracked, stained silicon heads, I'll give it back. I don't expect a lifetime of use out of these,
afterall, we're paying less than I did for the last rubber one I bought.
Top Contributor: Cookingon September 27, 2017
Alright people. These are 3.00 each. Take a step back. Will you give them to your grandkids? Nope. Will they probably break? Yep. Are they 3 clams? Yes.

With that being said these have performed admirably with thick doughs, dishwasher abuse etc. if they break, I blame me. Also did I mention three dollars?

The heads come off. Big deal take em off and put them in the dish washer. Or don't submerge the necks.

Can't have it both ways. Buy some Gucci rosle or olive wood spatulas or get a few sets of these. I love mine ymmv!

Happy cooking!
on September 7, 2017
I previously owned this set. I had them for quite a few years (5 or 6). I was pretty rough on them, and they finally gave out.

These spatulas have a great shape/feel in your hands, and work wonders! My favorite is the spatula that is slightly scoop shaped. Boy, does that make it easy to scrape batter and other things out of a bowl. Plus, it's heavy duty and can scoop out heavier things without the fear of bending or breaking the spatula. The little one is wonderful for getting the last bit of whatever is left in a jar. And since they are silicone, I'm not worried about accidentally burning one while making candies. And, the molten sugar/batter/whatever is on the spatula just slides right off

I love to bake, and recommend Wilton products all the time!
on October 13, 2017
How did these spatulas get such great Amazon reviews? I bought these spatulas in Oct. 2013 and now I'm shopping for new ones (Oct. 2017). I'm definitely in the camp of other reviewers who are very disappointed with these. The top came off of my small spatula and it warped slightly on the 1st dishwash. One of the other spatulas warped terribly in the dishwasher on the 1st wash. I don't think my dishwasher gets up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit (the advertised temperature rating of these spatulas) considering water only boils at 212 degrees Fahrenheit! And there is serious pitting in the handle on the spatula that I use, and thus dishwash, most often. I started putting these spatulas on the top rack of my dishwasher right after they warped to prevent them from warping further.

So, if you are still planning to buy these spatulas after reading this review and you've got a good dishwasher, consider laying these spatulas on your top rack BEFORE they warp on you!

Please see attached pictures for proof. Why 2 stars instead of 1? I can still use a warped, pitted spatula (until the pitting breaks the handle) and I can still just stick the silicone end of the small spatula back on the handle when it falls off. Not ideal but still functional.

I hope this review helps you make a more informed decision (and helps to bring down the current 4.4 out of 5-star review rating on Amazon).

Kindly,