Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Enthusiast: Petson April 2, 2016
I have been using these for over one year. They seem to be holding up good. They are probably not top notch quality but are serving the purpose for me.
They are easy to wash and are nice to use. I have not had any issues with them breaking as some have had. I like the color blue, it goes with my kitchen.
I have used them for scraping out bowls from making cookies, stuffing mix, pancakes and waffles. I have used these to clean out the pot from spaghetti sauce, I always make sure that nothing goes into my sink with left over food.

I will probably purchase again if I find them on another lightening round, that is how I got these. I would recommend these to anyone looking for some that are not bad quality or needs a second set (never can have to many).
on July 22, 2017
I bought these spatulas because I needed to replace a couple of old ones that I'd had, and these have not let me down. The "spoon" head is great for scooping, and the handles are made well and are sturdy. The heads can come off for easy cleaning and since they're silicone, they are flexible, though not so much so that they lose their shape and/or make it impossible to scrape the sides of bowls etc.

Basically, with this set having the three different sizes in it, you shouldn't really need another.
on September 7, 2017
I previously owned this set. I had them for quite a few years (5 or 6). I was pretty rough on them, and they finally gave out.

These spatulas have a great shape/feel in your hands, and work wonders! My favorite is the spatula that is slightly scoop shaped. Boy, does that make it easy to scrape batter and other things out of a bowl. Plus, it's heavy duty and can scoop out heavier things without the fear of bending or breaking the spatula. The little one is wonderful for getting the last bit of whatever is left in a jar. And since they are silicone, I'm not worried about accidentally burning one while making candies. And, the molten sugar/batter/whatever is on the spatula just slides right off

I love to bake, and recommend Wilton products all the time!
Enthusiast: Cookingon January 24, 2015
I had a cheapo "spoonula" with a plastic handle that I used for a long time. The head slid off the handle pretty effortlessly and often got stuck when I was stirring thicker dishes like homemade mashed potatoes. Finally the plastic handle broke and I immediately hopped on amazon to order a new one. I use my Kitchen Aid brand rubber spatula the most with a wooden handle. This Wilton set had the most reviews and I liked the fact that the blue color matched the glass subway tile in my kitchen :) I also liked the fact that we got 3 different sizes, which I often found myself musing about when scraping out smaller cans like tomato paste or even cream of _______ soups in which the standard sized spatulas were often too big to easily scrape the soup out of the bottom or off the walls of the can. This set has a spatula size for every need. The heads and handles are durable thus far with daily use, as well as running through the dishwasher. Great buy!
VINE VOICEon September 3, 2013
About two years ago, I discovered silicone spatulas, and I bought different brands, including this Wilton set. Gradually, the others went to the back of the drawer while this Wilton set gets weekly, something daily, use. I love that silicone is both flexible and heat-resistant, up to 475-500 degrees, which makes it perfect for going from stove to mixing bowl. The Wilton is nicer than some brands because it's dishwasher-safe (due to the plastic handles), and the silicone tops stay attached. I have one brand that keeps losing its head off the handle. The "spoonula" -- a spatula with a slight cupping like a shallow spoon -- is my favorite piece because I find it so versatile.

I like the Wilton so much that I bought two sets. I did have one major issue with one piece, and I saw it coming. I was trying to scoop up an extremely heavy and stiff dough, and the handle snapped off. I had even said to myself, "This is probably too heavy" -- but I went ahead anyway. Bad move. My other five, however, have been going strong. They are perfect for scraping, spreading, and stirring. Just don't try to lift an entire recipe of dough on one!

-- Debbie Lee Wesselmann
2 helpful votes
on April 17, 2017
These look nice but as many others have noted, the quality of the handle material is inferior. One reviewer advised that these should be in the top rack of a dishwasher because the handles will take very little heat. The plastic on mine crazed and warped....not so nice looking anymore.

Finally one of mine broke with very little pressure after less than a year of light use. So I decided to find a better set at a reasonable price.

The set at this link has a fully silicone design with a steel core; strong and easy to clean. Silicone Spatula Set,Besiva 3-piece 600ºF Heat-Resistant Spatulas & Baking Spoon ,Safe Soft and Non-stick Flexible Rubber Spatulas with Stainless Steel Core Design(Red)
0Comment|Report abuse
This set was a fantastic decision.
I was a little wary based on the price but they've been wonderful so far. I've made 3 cakes, some batches of brownies, cookies and pizza crust dough with them already and they've held up well. They are sturdy and strong, and very easy to grip.
They hug the sides of the bowls, making it easy to scrape the sides and get the last bit of batter. I have also found them very easy to clean.
They fit easily in the drawer.
My package came on time and was packaged nicely in plastic.
Absolutely no complaints about this product and I definitely love the brand.
on June 23, 2017
Cheap. The small spatula is described as:
"This mini spatula is designed specifically for scraping jars so you can easily spread jams or jellies, peanut butter, mayonnaise and other condiments."

The first time I used it i was getting the peanut butter out of a jar and the spatula tip came off. ONE TIME!

That's pretty cheap. I would not buy these if you are looking for something to last more than one use.
on October 8, 2011
I cook and bake all the time so maybe I used these spatualas a lot more than they were designed for. I am down to only 1 of these 3 spatulas now. The spatula tips fell off of two of them and while this made for easy cleaning, it was a pure pain when trying to mix up brownie batter or scraping the sides of a mixing bowl since they would fall off all the time. I'm not a big fan of digging spatula tips out of batter so I threw those 2 out. Honestly, I bought this set to replace a less costly set I bought from Target but have found that the Winton set was total junk. I'm going back to Target to get another set of spatulas that do not fall apart within two months.
7 helpful votes
8 helpful votes
on March 24, 2015
These did not last long. The rubber part of one separated from the plastic part the first time I tried to stir some thick muffin batter.
The others ended up separating exactly the same with normal use. Time to look for new ones...
review image