Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning animespring animespring animespring  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch National Bike Month on Amazon

Size: 1 pack|Change

Showing 1-10 of 4,552 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 4,962 reviews
on March 27, 2009
Two wonderful attributes of these spatulas: They have silicone heads which make them usable around heat, and the handles feel soooooo GOOD. The handles are smooth and rounded instead of flat, and fit the hand comfortably. The selection of shapes makes this a versatile set, too. The small jar spatula, the standard spatula and the spoonula cover the range of jobs for which a spatula is ideal. The only minor detail that I would change if it were possible, considering the materials used, would be to make the the corners of the spatulas sharp, not rounded. They would then fit into the corners of food processor bowls a bit more easily. But I can deal with slightly rounded corners, given the excellence of this product.
55 comments| 228 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 23, 2013
Edit 7/28/13: a second one just broke. These are really awful.

As per my picture, one of the spatulas broke under light load in ten months. This spatula is more expensive but much sturdier:Trudeau 9-Inch Silicone Spatula, Yellow
review image
11 comment| 135 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 22, 2008
I have been using these spatulas for a few weeks now. I wanted to test them in different cooking situations. I am very happy with them. They are heat resistant and very flexible. Of course the handles are made of plastic so you have to be careful with them or they will melt.

Edit 9/15/09: Nearly a year later and the spatulas are still going strong.

Edit 10/15/12: After four years I am starting to detect some cracking on the edge of these spatulas. I'm elated that it took this long to show any wear. Product still usable.

Edit 04/01/15: Somehow 2 of the 3 spatulas are missing. Maybe the dishwasher ate them? LOL! Anyway the remaining spatula is still going strong but I am going to order a new set to replace the missing ones.

Edit 04/02/2016: Has it really been a year? Anyway I thought I would upload some pictures of the remaining spatula that is now 7 1/2 years old. This old soldier has seen a lot of combat throughout these years. He's stained and grizzled from years of use and yes he has some cracking around the edges as well a number of burns. But you know what? He is still usable unlike his two spatula friends that are missing in action. He's the smallest soldier of the bunch but he remains my favorite. :-)
review image review image review image
2121 comments| 1,004 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 26, 2015
I have had these for a while now (two years).

Within six months of owning them they started growing mold in the space where the hard plastic handle fits inside the silicone, which required me to pull the silicone parts off completely to clean. Then the silicone part would come off whenever! Folding batter? Oops, gotta fish out the silicone bit.

Within a year, the hard plastic of the handles started deteriorating (note: I hand wash everything, no dishwasher use). The plastic became cloudy then started flaking off during washing.

Finally... the silicone has given up-- it's become brittle(?) and is breaking apart. So... they are kaput and I won't be reordering this brand.
on August 15, 2015
Since I haven't start experiment with this product, so I can't give any review on the product yet. I just want to comment on the package that the product came in only....at this time!!!!!

I've to confess that when the product came in....
1) a flimsy, incompletely sealed plastic bag
2) the sticker with the name wasn't clear AT ALL....can't even tell if it's a fake or real (see picture))
You start to wonder....Hmmmmmmmmm, am I getting ????????

I opened and checked closely if they looked alright....so far....so good....(BUT most of the fake things look good too). At least they look like the picture.
I'll wait and see how these spatulas work, then I'll give another review. BUT right now, not a very happy camper yet :(
SO!!! IGNORE THE STAR ("Star Rating required" as it indicated!!) otherwise it won't be fair to the product yet, but I'll report very soon, promise.

8/28/16...update my review as promised (give one more star because I can't say that I like them).
Well, I have to confess that I bought them, because from the picture, I thought they would have nice thin and flexible blade like plastic spatula but can be used for cooking like all my silicone spatulas. But the blade isn't thin they have the same thickness that all of my silicone spatulas have. So when I finished cooking and scooped the food out on the plate, I still had to change to plastic kind to be able to sweep out all the sauce that stuck from the pan because this kind didn't really did that part perfect like the plastic kind. I'm a little bit disappointed but that's fine since I still use them from time to time.....not everyday like my plastic kind though.
on March 24, 2015
These did not last long. The rubber part of one separated from the plastic part the first time I tried to stir some thick muffin batter.
The others ended up separating exactly the same with normal use. Time to look for new ones...
on December 10, 2013
Update:

I don't know how long most people expect these to last but I am throwing the last of mine away. I threw away the ones where the end piece came off or was detached from the glue allowing particles inside and if not cleaned-mold + bacteria to grow. I'm throwing the last one away. The silicone end piece did not detach but you can see yucky stuff inside that could leach out while preparing meals. Recommendation: look for a one piece spatula, and not made in China while you're at it.

Original review:

I like these a lot. The color is really pretty, and I like that they resist melting. One of the silicone ends has come off of one after a few months of use. Its still usable as I stick it back on, but I make sure to separate them between uses so that I can be sure it gets fully clean inside. I would buy again except I've seen some silicone spatulas that have a sort of hook that can keep them in a pot but not on the bottom, exposed to the heat source directly. Those... are nice!

UPDATE: I still really like the look of these spatulas, but do keep in mind: some of the "ends" may (will) eventually separate from the handle. I have two that have slid off. So every time I wash these, if they are loose I separate them so that I can get whatever food debris has crept up inside the cracks. As long as you do this for ones that have gotten lose, there's no problem with cleanliness. But if you don't notice right away there's a chance that food (sauce, etc) and bacteria can get under the silicone and then be redeposited on your food if not washed separately.
If you found this review helpful, please click "yes" below. If you did not find it helpful, please let me know how my review could become more helpful by leaving me a comment below.
on February 20, 2015
The spoon-style spatula's handle broke where it joins the silicone part. It happened while I was mixing fried rice in a wok, so there was some pressure on the handle. However, I think the design and material could be improved to handle such pressure. The silicone part performed well and it was easy to clean. I would not recommend this product, since a broken spatula is a useless no matter how it performed before the breakage.
on March 9, 2016
Oh how I do love these spatulas! Rubber ones over time get hard, crack, stain and break on the edges.
These are flexible but sturdy. 3 sizes - the largest being slightly spoon shaped. I used it making oatmeal
chocolate chip cookie dough-- fairly stiff dough-- and it was great. Able to stir the dense dough but also
scrape the sides and bottom of the bowl The smaller one is good for scraping the last out of a jar of mayo,
nut butter, fruit spread or anything else. The handles have a unique shape that fit nicely into your hand and
make grasping easier. I'm finding my hands don't tire as quickly as they did with the old flat wood handles
on the rubber spatulas.The silicone heads are removable so you can be sure to get any food out of the
crevices between the heads and handles and make sure they're dry so you're not growing a crop of mold.
I don't know if they got a bad batch or what but based on reviews, it looks like about 5-6 yrs ago, there was
a serious problem with handles snapping. I've had mine only about months so far and they've handled every
thing I've asked of them with no problems. That said...I don't stir spaghetti sauce, chili or even soup with them
nor do I try to use as I would a stainless steel metal one for turning/flipping things over. I had orig. given them
5 stars, but just took one off. We'll see how well they hold up. If after a yr I still love them and have experienced
no broken handles or cracked, stained silicon heads, I'll give it back. I don't expect a lifetime of use out of these,
afterall, we're paying less than I did for the last rubber one I bought.
on March 22, 2017
I have been trying out some different brands of spatulas to find ones which would stand a fair amount of heat. I have a no-name one that I think would pass the test of a welder's heat. But, how do you get another one if you don't know the source. When I got these I stopped looking! I kept one and gave the other two to friends. We have all put them to battle with higher heats of frying pans, etc. Now, we haven't gotten stupid with our efforts meaning we haven't just put this item in the hot frying pan and let it stay there. But, we just used them normally in all the skillets we own. There are NO visible indications that these are suffering from the heat like melting the edge, etc. They all still look brand new. We will definitely come back for more for ourselves and for gifts. We definitely recommend these Wilton spatulas. Forgot to mention that they are certainly easy to use, and handle well in every situation. Love the handles which are a little easier on my poor hands.