Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 4,718 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 5,161 reviews
on June 10, 2012
I got this set of spatulas about 9 months ago. They worked well and were a great price. Fairly stain resistant although I used the smallest one cooking something with Worcestershire sauce and ketchup and that stained it for a while, eventually the stain faded. While the heads are silicone, the handles are plastic, and will melt if you leave them resting against a pan - which is something I do occasionally when I've got a lot of things on the stove. As a result, the spoon spatula just broke right at the spot where the plastic had melted a bit, which was also the thinnest part of the handle. So, these are great spatulas if you're always good about using a spoon rest and not letting the plastic melt at all, but if you're like me, you might want to invest in something all silicone so you don't end up with a melted spot and broken handles. I won't be buying this set again, but hopefully the other two spatulas will last a little longer!
Enthusiast: Cookingon February 23, 2015
Honestly, for how inexpensive these spatulas are, they are well-worth the money. Unfortunately though, I have started to notice that the dishwasher is having some adverse effects on the plastic part of the shaft that connects to the rubber 'spatula' part. The shaft is showing signs of stress (small cracks and rigidity). Mind you, this hasn't affected the functionality of she spatula, but it leads me to believe that it will probably break in the near future. I have only had these spatulas for about 6 months now, so that kind of bums-me-out.

My recommendation would be to try and wash these by hand when you can. This is what I have started doing to (hopefully) prolong the life of them. Overall, they are really good spatulas, but I had to deduct one star due to how quickly the dishwasher is wearing at them. Other than that, the rubber heads work really well, and I haven't noticed any of them 'splitting'. They are relatively comfortable to use, extremely light, and aesthetically look nice.

I think their biggest advantage is the price though. I wouldn't pay any more for these; but priced as-is, I think they are fair.
on May 26, 2014
I'm over 60 and have had my share of kitchen spatulas. Ones that are worth any money (which these certainly are) are:
- heat tolerant: ever watch the tip of a rubber spatula melt at the bottom of a fry pan, you'll know
- constructed with a firm core, and flexible edges: mixing bowls to the insides of spice jars...the edge needs to conform and perform
- hold together: a gluey batch of bread dough can pull the paddle off the handle like caramel candy pulls out a loose tooth. These have passed that stress test often and the longer I use them, the more confident I am with them. Even if it DID separate, I'd find waterproof glue and stick 'em right back together...but it never has.
- dishwasher safe. Three months of use, bottom rack dishwasher cleaning and they look brand new.
UPDATE: 8-31-2017
- the silicone portion DID eventually pull away from the handle
- the neck of the plastic handles took a beating from banging it against the mixing bowls
- otherwise, they held up okay in washing, and the silicone portion never faulted.
- design-wise, I've moved on, and now prefer the full-silicone, steel core spatulas.
on April 2, 2016
I have been using these for over one year. They seem to be holding up good. They are probably not top notch quality but are serving the purpose for me.
They are easy to wash and are nice to use. I have not had any issues with them breaking as some have had. I like the color blue, it goes with my kitchen.
I have used them for scraping out bowls from making cookies, stuffing mix, pancakes and waffles. I have used these to clean out the pot from spaghetti sauce, I always make sure that nothing goes into my sink with left over food.

I will probably purchase again if I find them on another lightening round, that is how I got these. I would recommend these to anyone looking for some that are not bad quality or needs a second set (never can have to many).
on July 22, 2017
I bought these spatulas because I needed to replace a couple of old ones that I'd had, and these have not let me down. The "spoon" head is great for scooping, and the handles are made well and are sturdy. The heads can come off for easy cleaning and since they're silicone, they are flexible, though not so much so that they lose their shape and/or make it impossible to scrape the sides of bowls etc.

Basically, with this set having the three different sizes in it, you shouldn't really need another.
on September 7, 2017
I previously owned this set. I had them for quite a few years (5 or 6). I was pretty rough on them, and they finally gave out.

These spatulas have a great shape/feel in your hands, and work wonders! My favorite is the spatula that is slightly scoop shaped. Boy, does that make it easy to scrape batter and other things out of a bowl. Plus, it's heavy duty and can scoop out heavier things without the fear of bending or breaking the spatula. The little one is wonderful for getting the last bit of whatever is left in a jar. And since they are silicone, I'm not worried about accidentally burning one while making candies. And, the molten sugar/batter/whatever is on the spatula just slides right off

I love to bake, and recommend Wilton products all the time!
Enthusiast: Cookingon January 24, 2015
I had a cheapo "spoonula" with a plastic handle that I used for a long time. The head slid off the handle pretty effortlessly and often got stuck when I was stirring thicker dishes like homemade mashed potatoes. Finally the plastic handle broke and I immediately hopped on amazon to order a new one. I use my Kitchen Aid brand rubber spatula the most with a wooden handle. This Wilton set had the most reviews and I liked the fact that the blue color matched the glass subway tile in my kitchen :) I also liked the fact that we got 3 different sizes, which I often found myself musing about when scraping out smaller cans like tomato paste or even cream of _______ soups in which the standard sized spatulas were often too big to easily scrape the soup out of the bottom or off the walls of the can. This set has a spatula size for every need. The heads and handles are durable thus far with daily use, as well as running through the dishwasher. Great buy!
Enthusiast: Cookingon October 29, 2015
After I melted an old spatula (that apparently wasn't heat-proof) into a batch of scrambled eggs, I decided to purchase these spatulas to help with out the next time I had an ovo-craving. They, of course, held up great in a frying pan (they are rated to 500 degrees), what I love so much about these spatulas so much is how good they are at getting every last morsel of food out of the pot or pan. The design creates a great seal between the spatula and the cooking surface, so when I am emptying pots full of things like polenta or a bolognese I am much more successful at getting food onto the plate. The largest spatula in the set is also almost spoon-shaped, which makes serving thicker mixtures so much easier. The spatulas have a nice heft to them, and though the heads are removable, the seal is still very tight (which I like -- less chance of food getting lodged in there). The color isn't my favorite, but hey, for a product that works as well this, I don'y care what it looks like. Absolutely awesome spatulas.
on July 23, 2017
The prob is that they are so ... I don't know ... sticky? When I wipe down goopy stuff in my stainless mixing bowls ... like quacamole ... or meat loaf guts ... the spatulas screech to a halt! They meld to the bowl surface so perfectly that even slippy, oily mixes curl up over the spatulas, so I drag them burping and skipping till I fling them into the sink and grab a whisk! Oh, my my purple face! I love perfect things but these are just too, too perfect!!
on April 17, 2017
These look nice but as many others have noted, the quality of the handle material is inferior. One reviewer advised that these should be in the top rack of a dishwasher because the handles will take very little heat. The plastic on mine crazed and warped....not so nice looking anymore.

Finally one of mine broke with very little pressure after less than a year of light use. So I decided to find a better set at a reasonable price.

The set at this link has a fully silicone design with a steel core; strong and easy to clean. Silicone Spatula Set,Besiva 3-piece 600ºF Heat-Resistant Spatulas & Baking Spoon ,Safe Soft and Non-stick Flexible Rubber Spatulas with Stainless Steel Core Design(Red)