Bubble Witch Saga 3 BCA Month Salon Beauty altText This Week in Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Jessi James decker PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Enthusiast: Cookingon February 23, 2015
Honestly, for how inexpensive these spatulas are, they are well-worth the money. Unfortunately though, I have started to notice that the dishwasher is having some adverse effects on the plastic part of the shaft that connects to the rubber 'spatula' part. The shaft is showing signs of stress (small cracks and rigidity). Mind you, this hasn't affected the functionality of she spatula, but it leads me to believe that it will probably break in the near future. I have only had these spatulas for about 6 months now, so that kind of bums-me-out.

My recommendation would be to try and wash these by hand when you can. This is what I have started doing to (hopefully) prolong the life of them. Overall, they are really good spatulas, but I had to deduct one star due to how quickly the dishwasher is wearing at them. Other than that, the rubber heads work really well, and I haven't noticed any of them 'splitting'. They are relatively comfortable to use, extremely light, and aesthetically look nice.

I think their biggest advantage is the price though. I wouldn't pay any more for these; but priced as-is, I think they are fair.
Enthusiast: Petson April 2, 2016
I have been using these for over one year. They seem to be holding up good. They are probably not top notch quality but are serving the purpose for me.
They are easy to wash and are nice to use. I have not had any issues with them breaking as some have had. I like the color blue, it goes with my kitchen.
I have used them for scraping out bowls from making cookies, stuffing mix, pancakes and waffles. I have used these to clean out the pot from spaghetti sauce, I always make sure that nothing goes into my sink with left over food.

I will probably purchase again if I find them on another lightening round, that is how I got these. I would recommend these to anyone looking for some that are not bad quality or needs a second set (never can have to many).
on October 13, 2017
How did these spatulas get such great Amazon reviews? I bought these spatulas in Oct. 2013 and now I'm shopping for new ones (Oct. 2017). I'm definitely in the camp of other reviewers who are very disappointed with these. The top came off of my small spatula and it warped slightly on the 1st dishwash. One of the other spatulas warped terribly in the dishwasher on the 1st wash. I don't think my dishwasher gets up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit (the advertised temperature rating of these spatulas) considering water only boils at 212 degrees Fahrenheit! And there is serious pitting in the handle on the spatula that I use, and thus dishwash, most often. I started putting these spatulas on the top rack of my dishwasher right after they warped to prevent them from warping further.

So, if you are still planning to buy these spatulas after reading this review and you've got a good dishwasher, consider laying these spatulas on your top rack BEFORE they warp on you!

Please see attached pictures for proof. Why 2 stars instead of 1? I can still use a warped, pitted spatula (until the pitting breaks the handle) and I can still just stick the silicone end of the small spatula back on the handle when it falls off. Not ideal but still functional.

I hope this review helps you make a more informed decision (and helps to bring down the current 4.4 out of 5-star review rating on Amazon).

Kindly,

Russell
review image review image review image
on July 22, 2017
I bought these spatulas because I needed to replace a couple of old ones that I'd had, and these have not let me down. The "spoon" head is great for scooping, and the handles are made well and are sturdy. The heads can come off for easy cleaning and since they're silicone, they are flexible, though not so much so that they lose their shape and/or make it impossible to scrape the sides of bowls etc.

Basically, with this set having the three different sizes in it, you shouldn't really need another.
on September 7, 2017
I previously owned this set. I had them for quite a few years (5 or 6). I was pretty rough on them, and they finally gave out.

These spatulas have a great shape/feel in your hands, and work wonders! My favorite is the spatula that is slightly scoop shaped. Boy, does that make it easy to scrape batter and other things out of a bowl. Plus, it's heavy duty and can scoop out heavier things without the fear of bending or breaking the spatula. The little one is wonderful for getting the last bit of whatever is left in a jar. And since they are silicone, I'm not worried about accidentally burning one while making candies. And, the molten sugar/batter/whatever is on the spatula just slides right off

I love to bake, and recommend Wilton products all the time!
on January 24, 2015
I had a cheapo "spoonula" with a plastic handle that I used for a long time. The head slid off the handle pretty effortlessly and often got stuck when I was stirring thicker dishes like homemade mashed potatoes. Finally the plastic handle broke and I immediately hopped on amazon to order a new one. I use my Kitchen Aid brand rubber spatula the most with a wooden handle. This Wilton set had the most reviews and I liked the fact that the blue color matched the glass subway tile in my kitchen :) I also liked the fact that we got 3 different sizes, which I often found myself musing about when scraping out smaller cans like tomato paste or even cream of _______ soups in which the standard sized spatulas were often too big to easily scrape the soup out of the bottom or off the walls of the can. This set has a spatula size for every need. The heads and handles are durable thus far with daily use, as well as running through the dishwasher. Great buy!
on October 29, 2015
After I melted an old spatula (that apparently wasn't heat-proof) into a batch of scrambled eggs, I decided to purchase these spatulas to help with out the next time I had an ovo-craving. They, of course, held up great in a frying pan (they are rated to 500 degrees), what I love so much about these spatulas so much is how good they are at getting every last morsel of food out of the pot or pan. The design creates a great seal between the spatula and the cooking surface, so when I am emptying pots full of things like polenta or a bolognese I am much more successful at getting food onto the plate. The largest spatula in the set is also almost spoon-shaped, which makes serving thicker mixtures so much easier. The spatulas have a nice heft to them, and though the heads are removable, the seal is still very tight (which I like -- less chance of food getting lodged in there). The color isn't my favorite, but hey, for a product that works as well this, I don'y care what it looks like. Absolutely awesome spatulas.
on July 23, 2017
The prob is that they are so ... I don't know ... sticky? When I wipe down goopy stuff in my stainless mixing bowls ... like quacamole ... or meat loaf guts ... the spatulas screech to a halt! They meld to the bowl surface so perfectly that even slippy, oily mixes curl up over the spatulas, so I drag them burping and skipping till I fling them into the sink and grab a whisk! Oh, my my purple face! I love perfect things but these are just too, too perfect!!
on April 17, 2017
These look nice but as many others have noted, the quality of the handle material is inferior. One reviewer advised that these should be in the top rack of a dishwasher because the handles will take very little heat. The plastic on mine crazed and warped....not so nice looking anymore.

Finally one of mine broke with very little pressure after less than a year of light use. So I decided to find a better set at a reasonable price.

The set at this link has a fully silicone design with a steel core; strong and easy to clean. Silicone Spatula Set,Besiva 3-piece 600ºF Heat-Resistant Spatulas & Baking Spoon ,Safe Soft and Non-stick Flexible Rubber Spatulas with Stainless Steel Core Design(Red)
This set was a fantastic decision.
I was a little wary based on the price but they've been wonderful so far. I've made 3 cakes, some batches of brownies, cookies and pizza crust dough with them already and they've held up well. They are sturdy and strong, and very easy to grip.
They hug the sides of the bowls, making it easy to scrape the sides and get the last bit of batter. I have also found them very easy to clean.
They fit easily in the drawer.
My package came on time and was packaged nicely in plastic.
Absolutely no complaints about this product and I definitely love the brand.