Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Package Quantity: 1|Style Name: A CLASS|Change

Showing 1-10 of 37 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 37 reviews
on January 23, 2016
The quality on these seem to be lacking. The double heart came out of the packaging with rust. I understand that they can rust if you don't hand wash and dry appropriately, but this was straight out of the package. I tried to scrub the rust off prior to using it for the first time, and the metal bent out of shape with the small amount of pressure needed to scrub it clean. Very disappointing.
on March 2, 2016
These cookie cutters are very nice. You get a pretty good variety of sizes. Most hearts are 2-3 inches wide at the widest part of the heart, but you also have the small one (~1 inch) that you can use for smaller cookie, or to cutout a heart from one of the bigger cutters to make something in between.

Plus you get a heart with an arrow through it and a double heart, just for extra decorating options.

I've only used them once so I can't speak to their durability, but they're cookie cutters I'm probably going to use once a year, I'm not exactly expecting them to wear out.
on April 1, 2016
The Wilton 7-Piece Metal Heart Cookie Cutter Set is a great addition to your baking supplies. These cookie cutters were used to cut out heart shaped molding chocolates for a cake project. They were absolutely perfect for what I needed. They are lightweight and easy to clean. Fairly sturdy and the "dough" did not stick to them. Overall Great Product!
on August 20, 2016
Perfect! I actually bought these to use with my polymer clay! They are well made, great shapes and very sturdy for what I needed them for.
on January 19, 2015
I like these, and the box seems sturdy enough to use for storage, which is an added bonus. I would have liked for at least one of them to be a little bigger, although the description does state 1-3 in., so I can't complain. To the reviewer that said one of them looks nothing like a heart: it is supposed to be an anatomical heart, like as in the organ, not a Valentine. Either that, or they were referring to the double heart.
on January 25, 2016
I would consider myself an avid baker and enjoy working with cookie cutters, I find myself coming back to Wilton for my cookie cutters every time. They have shapes I want and are good quality for a good price. Product is as described.
on December 27, 2015
These are cute for occasional use. Hoping they don't rust quickly as the stainless steel doesn't appear to be the best quality but baring in mind the price point I'm not terribly surprised.
on May 11, 2016
This was part of a Mother's Day basket for my mom, who owns her own cookie baking business. She was thrilled. Can't beat it for the price.
on February 14, 2015
This product is well made, but two of the hearts are not distinct in design of a heart.
It arrived promptly, but didn't work for me. Wilton is synonymous with quality bake ware so, though it didn't work for me, the quality is great.
on October 1, 2016
used for cookies and to cut pancakes for valentines day. worked perfectly

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.