Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99

Design: Jumbo Hearts|Change

Showing 1-10 of 84 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 91 reviews
on February 2, 2015
Exactly the size I needed for Grinch cookies !
review image
on January 15, 2017
These confetti circles were bright and cute, though many were broken in the container I received. I also for some reason thought it came with a whole rainbow of colors, but it has green, blue, purple, and, orange. Most decorating candies don't taste that great, and because I was expecting that, I wasn't too disappointed. They don't taste nice like some sprinkles do, they are more like flour/powdery. Even my kids wouldn't eat them. I ended up buying a container of different circle shaped sprinkles from the grocery store and combining them to make the cake I wanted, because I need a rainbow of colors. The cake turned out nice, and these looked just like I imagined they would on the cake. They didn't bleed color into the cake.
review image review image
on April 6, 2016
I bought these Jumbo Hearts Sprinkles to use for a Valentine's day cupcake and they turned out lovely! I used them along with the micro sprinkles as accents on top of my cupcake. I will attach photos of the cupcakes so you can see how I used them and how big they are. They are definitely some of my biggest sprinkles in my collection (I have tons!). Since I used only 1-2 on each cupcake, I pretty much still have a full jar left. I just wish I knew how long sprinkles lasted because I hope to use them again next year!
on August 1, 2016
Perfect size for our VBS snack! Added these to a pretzels with melted chocolate. They are the perfect size to fit nicely in the center of a pretzel. For the most part, the hearts are all in tact. Only had a few at the end that were broken. And the shape is consistent in all as well. I did find the pink ones to be a bit thicker then the red, which for my purposes was not an issue. We made 5 pretzels for each child and made enough for 150 kids. We used every bit of the two containers I bought. Couldn't find this size in stores, but was very happy they were here on Amazon.
on August 10, 2017
I guess I didn't take a great picture of my turkeys but I bought these to make little turkey wattles (red thingy that hangs below their beaks). The hearts are large and worked great for my project.
review image
on April 1, 2017
Old product, expired, waxy surfaces, broken dust in the bottom. Gross. So much for Valentine's cupcakes.
on December 26, 2013
I haven't met a sprinkle that tasted good, so I'm not reviewing flavor - just appearance. I bought these to decorate cookies. I used an Africa cookie cutter, and then put a single heart over the area where we live, and gave the cookies as gifts. They turned out really adorable. I would never cover an entire cookie with these because they just don't taste good. The size was perfect and the colors were just what I needed - pink and red. These were perfect for what I needed them for.
on May 1, 2017
These are very cute for putting on top of foods, but they're big enough that you can actually taste them when you eat them. They're kind of sugary/chalky/rubbery. Highly recommend for decor, do not recommend for actually eating.
on March 23, 2017
perfect for what i want to make
on March 23, 2017
taste want to plesent

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.