Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Wilton Bake-Even Strips, Takes Baking to the Next Level, Keeps Cakes More Level and Prevents Crowning with Cleaner Edges for a Professional Look and Easier Decorating, 6-Piece,Purple
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$7.76 (30%)|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||1.5 x 6.25 x 8.25 inches|
|Item Weight||0.29 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- LESS WORK, MORE CAKE: Leveling a cake means you may have to cut the top off, wasting the cake and creating more work. Our Bake Even Strips reduce the work and save the cake. Spread icing, buttercream and glazes without the crumbly mess.
- EASY TO USE: Just wet the fabric strips and use the loops to secure them to your cake pan, cinch to tighten. It’s a simple as that. Less wasted cake, less work in the kitchen and better results.
- SAFE IN THE OVEN: Our baking strips are safe in the oven up to temperatures of 400 degrees Fahrenheit. You can relax knowing that your cake will come out of the oven looking great.
- SET OF SIX: Includes two 35 x 1.5-inch, two 25 x 1.5-inch and two 10 x 1.5-inch strips. Enjoy your time baking in the kitchen. Wilton makes it fun.
- EVERYONE, EVERYWHERE, EVERY DAY: Innovative products. Mouthwatering inspiration. Fun in the kitchen. This has been at the heart of what we do for nearly 90 years. Whether you’re hosting a party or need to bring a special treat, Wilton has you covered.
Frequently bought together
More items to explore
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Bakeware for Every Day and Every Occasion
Whether you love to bake once a week or once a month, Wilton has the bakeware to help you make the most out of your favorite foods. From heavy-duty aluminum cake pans to durable, non-stick all-purpose cookie sheets, there's something for everyone. Replace your old bakeware or build on your current collection with an assortment of standard, shaped and silicone pans.
Wilton bakeware comes in a wide variety of different shapes and sizes, including round, square and oblong pans, small, medium and large cookie sheets, standard and mini muffin tins ranging from 6-cup to 48-cup, and all kinds of shaped pans like hearts, animals and popular children's characters.
Our silicone baking pans and molds also come in an array of fun shapes so you can make treats to fit different occasions and party themes. So go ahead, get your bake on with Wilton and make the kitchen your happy place.
Wilton bakeware options:
- Heavy-duty aluminum
Ready, Set, Bake
No matter what you're making, the durable non-stick and scratch-resistant coating on our Recipe Right Non-Stick, EverGlide and Perfect Results Non-Stick Bakeware allows your food to slide or pop out easily, making cleanup almost effortless. The dimensions are stamped on the handles for easy reference, and all are dishwasher safe. Non-stick bakeware is a must-have for busy cooks.
Heavy-Duty Aluminum Pans
If you're a frequent baker, these should be a staple in your kitchen. The heavy-gauge construction provides long-lasting durability and allows for even heating so food cooks thoroughly. Grab pieces from our line of standard aluminum bakeware, or make baking even more fun with any of the many shaped pans from the collection. You'll enjoy years of use from these sturdy pans.
Baking with Silicone
Using silicone molds and pans can open you up to a whole new way to bake. Usually, there's no greasing the pan first, and foods bake quickly and evenly with burning or overcooking. You just have to give the silicone a quick twist and food pops right out. The non-stick silicone surface makes cleanup quick and easy. Another big benefit is that they are freezer, refrigerator, microwave, oven and dishwasher safe. There's so many more things you can do with them too, including molding ice cubes, gelatin or even ice cream. These flexible molds and pans will become a favorite go-to in the kitchen.
Compare with similar items
Say goodbye to high-rise centers, cracked tops and over-cooked cake edges. With easy to use Wilton Bake Even strips, you don’t have to settle for anything less than perfection. Just dampen the Bake Even Strips and wrap around the pan before baking. The moisture in the strips keeps the edges of the pan cooler for perfectly level and deliciously moist cakes—every time! No leveling means no wasted cake and icing and decorating are a breeze! Set or 6 Includes two 35 x 1.5-inch, two 25 x 1.5-inch and two 10 x 1.5-inch strips. Wilton helps families celebrate! We inspire the joy of creativity in everyone, everywhere, every day. Since 1929, Wilton has been helping home bakers and cake decorators all over the world create sweet treats and beautiful desserts by giving them the tools to make it fun and easy. The Wilton name is known around the world for cake decorating, candy making, bakeware and party products. At Wilton, we're passionate about bringing the love of baking and decorating to every consumer.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Lo and behold, I've got a beautifully cooked cake! No dome in the middle, no cracked top, no crusty overdone edges. Dare I say it . . . it's PERFECT! If you're baking a 9 x 13 cake using a cake mix, use TWO mixes and put 7 cups of batter in the pan, freezing the rest of the batter for your next cake. Mixes have gotten skimpy and that's one reason cakes don't look like they used to.
I've posted a photo of my cake right after I took it from the oven. Fingers crossed it tastes as good as it looks!
Would I buy again? I think I would actually, one, because they are so pretty and I like buying pretty things that I can put away nice and neatly. And two because before buying these, I cut up a long towel into strips and used those instead and while this did work for me, I still needed to cut and even out my cake layers a bit. With these Wilton strips, i find that I do not need too.
To maximize their effectiveness, tie them a bit loosely around your cake pan, once they are shaped, slide them out and wet them thoroughly and place them in your freezer for about 10-15 minutes. Take them out, they will be a bit stiff from freezer but they should have the shape of the pan so all you have to do is slide the strip from underneath the pan and close it tight. Pans are now ready to bake!
P.S. In case, like me, you're dithering between the Wilton brand cake strips and the Rose's Perfect Cake Strips brand, here's why I ultimately went with the Wilton strips, for what it's worth:
1. They were the ones that video baker recommended, and I figured if he got such great results from the Wilton ones, they were probably pretty decent.
2. They were less than half the price of the Rose's brand (two for $8 vs. $10 each)
3. The Rose's strips are made to fit a 9" cake pan only and, while I've seen a lot of folks rig up ways to make them fit 8" or smaller cake pans, the Wilton strips are made to be easily adjustable in size with the handy little belt loop. I think this definitely gives the Wilton strips the edge in terms of design.
4. While the Rose's strips don't require any soaking prior to use (since they're silicon, not fabric), I didn't find it a big deal at all to just pop each Wilton strip into a glass of water to soak while I was prepping my ingredients. By the time I was greasing and flouring my pans, the strips were ready to go.
Top reviews from other countries
I was hoping for a less domed cake than normal so I had less wastage to make a level stacked cake. The cakes came out completely flat so zero wastage.
They were a bit tricky to put on originally but their first baking has kind of set them in a more round shape so they're easier to put on a cake tin.
Tip: Resist the urge to wring them and leave them as wet as possible before they go in the oven. Otherwise you'll end up with dried out and charred cake strips.