|Item Weight||2.21 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||5.5 x 5.8 x 4.2 inches|
|Item model number||1008-151|
|Number of Items||1|
|Size||1 Box of 100 cards|
|Manufacturer Part Number||216273|
Wilton Basic Thank You Cards - 100 Count
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Includes 100 Thank You Cards, 3 Test Sheets
- Elegant design matches any wedding style-perfect for all occasions
- Thank You Cards is white in color
- Complete set makes it easy to send out to all of your loved ones
- Sets are compatible with most inkjet and laser computers
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Wilton's Wedding Products offer elegance and simplicity to add to your special event. These invitations are lovely used as is or embellished with your own touches. Value-packaged and priced. Includes 100 Invitations and Mailing Envelopes, 3 Test Sheets. Invitations are white in color.
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
* PAPER STOCK QUALITY: The paper stock is a very good thickness to make the card not feel cheap.
* WRITING WITH INK PEN: When writing with an ink pen, the paper receives the ink well without bleeding, a common issue with cheaper stock. And, since the paper absorbs the liquid ink well, the card is resistant to residual ink bleeding on the opposite face and smearing.
* DEBOSSED PRINT: The Thank You logo is slightly debossed (sunken into surface) with a nice silver foil on the front of the card, but no depression on the reverse side. Very clean looking print. There are no other residual markings (e.g., barcode, branding, etc.) on the card.
* ENVELOPE: The card fits snuggly into the envelope and the glue functions as expected. The style of envelope is characterized by a horizontal (i.e., not a V shape) flap with open side seams.
* PACKAGING: The packaging itself is a bit annoying, since the front face is completely open after removing the cellophane wrap. So, it's hard to store the unused cards. I use a couple rubber bands to keep everything together when not in use. One suggestion is to just remove the top face of the cellophane wrap and maintain a "wall" for the front. And then access the cards from the top.
Other than the minor nit about packaging that the cards are stored in, I'm very happy with this product.
I bought these again a few months ago as my father's previous experience with the cards was positive, and as I was inserting the first card into an envelope, I noticed that they were just barely too big and wouldn't fit. I had to cut about 2 mm or so off the edge in order to comfortably insert it into the envelope. I was hoping it was just that one card, but realized that all the cards had this issue.
It was too much hassle to return to the manufacturer since we were on a time crunch to get our letters out, so my husband and I just did the work of cutting the cards to size, but I just wanted to comment on it and let other buyers know about this possible issue that they might come across. It wasn't horrible, just a minor inconvenience.
When you remove the shrink wrap, the cards are easily accessible from the open end of the box.
The problem is that all the envelopes are at the other end; you must unload the box to get the envelopes.
Putting them all back in is like organizing playing cards to go back in their box, but on a grander scale.
These should be packaged as one card, one envelope, throughout the box.
The cards are pretty nice. They're not Papyrus quality, but fine to jot off a quick TY note for a gift or to a host.
The price is good. 100 will be a lifetime supply. Statistically, I have 12 years left.
Overall, I highly recommend using this for those who are looking to buy bulk thank you cards for an affordable price.