Wilton Build It Yourself Gingerbread House Decorating Kit
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Gingerbread is pre-baked and ready to assemble. Includes 6 gingerbread house panels
- Includes: 3 colorful types of candies, white ready-to-use icing, decorating bag, tip and cardboard base
- You’ll get access to friendly, easy to follow decorating instructions online, plus a helpful instruction sheet
- For best results, assemble gingerbread 3 to 4 hours ahead of decorating to allow time to dry
- Assembled house measures between 7 in. wide x 7 in. deep x 6.25 in. high
- Contains: wheat. Made on equipment that also processes egg, milk and soy. Made in a facility that also processes tree nuts
- Green leaves made in Mexico. Mini sugared gum drops made in Brazil. Remainder of contents made in Canada
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Wilton Gingerbread House Decorating Kits
Build it Yourself or Ready to Decorate
Want to get in a festive mood fast? Decorate a gingerbread house with the kids or a few friends. Put on your favorite Christmas movie or turn up your favorite Christmastime tunes, then create your own one-of-a-kind holiday gingerbread house with one of our unique Build It Yourself or Ready to Decorate kits from Wilton. There’s no limit to your imagination and how you decorate your house; you can just do a little or go all out. Get in on the fun this season with Wilton gingerbread house kits and make memories that family and friends will remember long after the holidays are over.
Some of Our Favorite Gingerbread Tips and Tricks
1. Decorate your gingerbread house panels before assembling; let decorations dry completely before putting together
2. Round candy wafers or square gum pieces make great shingles for the roof of your house
3. Roll out gum drops or gummy candies and cut to create stained glass windows, attach with royal icing
4. Items already in your pantry like cereal, pretzels, crackers and ice cream cones can also be used to decorate houses
5. Use green buttercream icing in a decorating bag with a star tip to pipe trees around the sides of your house
Gingerbread House Inspo
Gingerbread House Decorating Party
Here's a fun holiday idea – get your friends together, a few pre-assembled gingerbread houses from Wilton and have a decorating party! Hand out some hot cocoa, give everyone a decorating bag filled with snow-white icing, and get started. Use a muffin pan to hold brightly-colored candies, marshmallows, gum drops, sprinkles and candy canes for easy access. All your partygoers will want to get in on a little friendly competition, and the prize will go to whoever was able to make the most creative house without eating all the candy.
A Main Street Holiday Centerpiece
What's better than a gingerbread house? A whole village of them. Build a centerpiece for your holiday table using Wilton's Mini Gingerbread Village Decorating Kit. With pre-baked panels for four unique cottages, you're ready to start construction. Once finished, decorate your village in festive designs using the red and white ready-to-use icing, three different types of candies and confetti sprinkles. Now you're ready for a stroll down your Main Street of Sweet.
A House That's a Sweet Treat You Can Eat
You know kids will be up for any activity that includes eating and playing with cookies, frosting and candies. Getting them to help you decorate gingerbread houses for the holidays is basically a no-brainer. Wilton gingerbread house kits are a great way to take some time out during the hustle and bustle of the holidays to make memories. It’s a fun and festive family tradition that children will be able to carry with them into adulthood and share with their own kids someday. So grab a kit, your kids, and get decorating!
Invite family and friends to a holiday gingerbread house decorating party! This kit welcomes you with four cute designs—just choose your favorite, everything is included—three different types of candy, icing, decorating bag and tip, and instructions. You can follow the instructions to make your house look just like the image on the box, or you can get really creative to make your own design. Either way, your friends and family will have a blast creating a new holiday tradition.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Comes with everything you need including the cardboard base
- All of the pieces came intact
- Three types of candies in a good assortment of colors.
- If you read the instructions, it says to put together the house and wait for 3-4 hours. How is this practical?
- The frosting comes in a bag which you have to squeeze into a piping bag. I'm not sure why
- Speaking of the frosting, it's quite hard to work with. It's thick and hard to pipe evenly.