Wilton Cake Decorating Kit for Beginners - Lifter, Spatula, Icing Tip/Smoother, and Disposable Decorating Bags
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Decorating your cake is easy with this set of icing tools and supplies
- Includes: cake lifter, 16 in. disposable decorating bags, icing tip 789, 9 in. angled spatula and icing smoother
- Cake lifter lifts cakes up to 16 in.; before first and after each use, hand wash in warm soapy water. Dishwasher safe
- 16 in. disposable decorating bags are great to use with large decorating tips or thick batter, such as meringue batter or cookie dough; quantity: 12 count
- Large 789 metal tip helps to quickly ice cake; top-rack dishwasher safe or hand wash in warm, soapy water before first and after each use
- 9 in. angled spatula features stainless steel blade and shaped handle for comfort and control. Before first and after each use, hand wash in warm, soapy water. Top-rack dishwasher safe
- Icing smoother helps create perfectly smooth cake tops and sides; stainless steel blade; before first and after each use, hand wash in warm, soapy water
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Frequently bought together
Top trending products related to this item
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Build Your Decorating Skills
The best way to learn how to decorate cakes is to start out simple. With this Cake Decorating Kit for Beginners, you have all the tools you need to be a success. The metal cake lifter takes your layers from cooling grid to cake circle without worry of breaking apart, the 16-inch disposable decorating bags and the cake icer tip make it easy to frost your cake and the icing smoother gives it a polished look that makes it seem as if you’ve been decorating cakes all your life.
- Cake lifter
- Cake icer tip 789
- Icing smoother
- 9-Inch angled spatula
- Twelve 16-inch disposable decorating bags
Easy Cake Decorating
Lift and Layer
Not to worry, your cake layers won’t break when removing them from the cooling grid when you’ve got this cake lifter on hand. The comfort grip handle and durable metal surface allows you to lift and place your layers on a cake circle or decorating turntable easily.
Icing a Cake Made Easy
Grab a 16-inch disposable decorating bag, insert the cake icer tip 789, fill with your favorite frosting and you're ready to go. Hold you’re the tip perpendicular to your cake and squeeze the bag as you spin your decorating turntable slowly. You'll be iced and ready to continue decorating in minutes!
Smooth as Satin
Create a smooth-as-silk canvas for decorating when you use the icing smoother to give your icing a sleek, satiny finish. Hold the smoother upright at a 90° angle to your cake and slowly glide it through the buttercream icing, scraping off the excess as you go.
Compare with similar items
Have your cake and ice it too with this Wilton Basic Cake Decorating Set. Complete with a sturdy cake lifter, twelve 16 in. disposable decorating bags, cake icing tip 789, a 9-inch angled spatula and an icing smoother, this set helps create a smooth surface for decorating. The cake lifter helps lift cakes up to 16 inches in size and gives you better control for arranging cake layers. The 16-inch decorating bags work well with the 789 icing tip and can hold a large amount of icing for crumb-coating round and square cakes. You could also use the decorating bags to pipe thicker doughs, like meringue batter or cookie dough. The angled spatula can be used to spread filling between layers and the icing smoother is great for getting those smooth edges on your cakes. In order to help cut down on extra packaging waste, each individual product in your set will arrive together in the same plain brown box.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
No había tenido oportunidad de probar las mangas pasteles de wilton, pero ahora que las probé, convencida compraría una caja de puras mangas. son muy resistentes.
Quede muy contenta en cuanto a costo-beneficio.