Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Fall Reading Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

• Customer reviews

Showing 1-10 of 81 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 89 reviews
I used this tip without a coupler with a Wilton 16" disposable decorating bag when frosting cupcakes for a Christmas Bazaar at my daughter's high school. I like to bake, but I've never been great at decorating, so I was a little nervous to use this tip and a bag to frost three different varieties of cupcakes (I was feeling optimistic when I agreed to this one...). I watched a few YouTube videos and went for it.

Much to my delight this tip was easy to use in a circular pattern on the cupcakes and provided pro-like results. A few toppings and a nice container later, I'm looking good and excited about the next time I get to use this tip to decorate.
review image
on October 27, 2015
Warning to new cake decorators....These do not fit with the standard Wilton Couplers that Amazon has listed as a suggestion for "other items bought with". You must get the large coupler. I know how 4 couplers that I don't need.

The discription of the star tip also doesn't say that it goes with the large coupler.

Other than that, product is as expected.
on July 2, 2016
I got this one so I could do some quick rosettes on cupcakes. Takes only a few seconds for really professional looking results. I finished them at night, so not great pictures but it was my first time and I was just using store brand frosting not buttercream so not too bad at all! BTW, this was in Florida, in June, on an island. If they hold up this well in high heat and humidity with the soft, room temperature store stuff, you can imagine how lovely they'll be with a crusting buttercream!
review image review image
on February 15, 2013
Purchased to have on hand when decorating with more than one color of frosting. No need for changing out tips when you have different color frosting. These large star tips are great for piping deviled egg into the hard-boiled egg whites. Makes them look so pretty and taste tempting!!
on August 9, 2013
I love to bake and I love to make cupcakes and cakes. Normally, I just spread the frosting on my cupcakes and try to make it look decorative with swirls. With this tip it's easy to decorate my cupcakes and they look like I got them in a bakery--and better! The tip is large enough for stiffer doughs like press cookie dough. I use it all the time.
on April 1, 2017
I've been a cake decorator since a teen. Where has this tip been all my life. I LOVE IT
on July 8, 2014
I looked like a professional after using this tip on some cupcakes. The only thing that upset me is that I could have purchased this same tip at Hobby Lobby for 1/4 of the price. Great tip but not a great price, buy the tip but elsewhere!
on October 24, 2012
I had purchased a Wilton Cupcake decorating kit that contained the famous 1M tip, and my dad had accidentally dropped it down the drain and crushed it with that motor thing (forgot what it is called). I frantically searched for an alternative and settled for this one even though the tip that they have in the photo looks nothing like the one I had. However the description fit what I was looking for so I took a chance, and I am so happy I did! The tip is the wilton 1M tip which is large and has a rather spikey open star. I am very happy with my product and shipping was very fast! So do not be fooled by the picture if you are looking for that 1M tip that I described. Hope this review helps. Happy Baking! :)
on May 2, 2016
This isn't my favorite star tip. It's a little too straight open for my preference. I prefer the closed star tips.
on July 26, 2017
I did a trial to see how they worked before I made 24, worked and looks very good