Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Wilton Disposable 16-Inch Decorating Bags, 12 Pack
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now STEM

Size: 16 inches|Change
Price:$5.00+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on December 8, 2011
These are a perfect size so you don't have to deal with refilling a bag, the 12 inch are a little to small for what I use them for. I don't do any cake decorating but I do make shepherds pie and use these to pipe the mashed potatoes over the top, also to make merangues and around the holidays I make tons of deviled eggs and pipe the filling into the shells.
on March 30, 2013
I baked 165 cupcakes from scratch and these bags did their job in helping me ICE the cakes.. The bags are super sturdy.
If you don't like cleaning out your decorating bag, and aren't too into being eco-friendly, this is a good option for you. I wanted to have several bags of various colors of frosting going for kids who were decorating cupcakes. This 12-pack of 16" decorating bags worked beautifully for my needs.

Each bag tears off a bundle of 12, and you can either use large tips (sliding them into the bag first to see where to cut off the tip of the bag) without a coupler, or smaller tips with couplers. The bags are very durable and easy to fill, twist and use. None of my bags got holes or tears, and thus no leaked icing, making them a great buy in my book.

I easily iced 65 cupcakes quickly and without having a messy bag to clean afterwards. These are definitely useful and a product I will buy again, and recommend to others.
on December 23, 2009
I loved these bags their just a bit larger so they will hold more and you don't have to try to pry that bag open and add additional frosting. Of course who can beat the clean up on a throw away bag!!!
on June 20, 2015
I am running a food blog and I love these bags! I bought them to decorate my chocolate cake. Used
them with Wilton 418-1703 Round Star Icing Tip Set (large one). I love the fact that after decorating all you have to do is just to throw them away. I am sure that I'm gonna buy them again!
on May 28, 2014
First time i'm trying these brand of bags and they surpassed by expectations. They are really thick and I actually washed and dried them to use at another time. Would definitely recommend.
on December 24, 2015
I was under the impression these came with couplers, but I was wrong. I also thought these bags were easy to use and close. Let me tell you.... I'm no baker, but I struggled trying to get these bags to close. It would twist and stay, so I wished it would've came with a little closing guard. Other than that, the bags are fairly large and great for cupcake icing.
on December 28, 2012
I bought this for filling deviled eggs (along with tips). This cut the time down by70%. Make sure to order the tips and coupler.
on February 17, 2016
I am completely new to baking. After watching a season of The Great British Baking Show I bought a Kitchaide, got some recipes off Pintrest, and started loading up on tools. I knew without trying that I was too lazy to clean the reuseable bags so I immediately bought these. Having not used other sizes or brands at the time I trusted Wilton as their name is synonymous with baking. These are a great size- I can't imagine going smaller and having to refill often. They are sturdy, much thicker than other brands by far. After a brief tutorial on YouTube I was off!

I gave these an average rating because of price. After going through a small box of these quickly I purchased a bigger quantity from a different manufacturer for a much lower price. This other brand, while not as thick had a texture to the bag that made gripping with messy hands easier. I have used them for deviled eggs, piping lotion into jars and so on! I would say to purchase these if you need a thicker, sturdier bag (which I'm sure pros do). But if you're just enjoying yourself in the kitchen and your decorating skills are limited to cupcakes for the family I'd go with other brands that give you more quantity for the money.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon May 21, 2013
These are very easy to use and work well. I like these disposable bags so much better than having to clean my messy non disposable decorating bags. Just snip off the tip of the end of a bag and add your decorating tip & coupler and you're ready to fill with whatever you want to fill them with, sometimes I don't even use a coupler, I'll just drop a tip inside and fill.

I've used these to pipe mashed potatoes when making shepherd pie, filled large pasta shells and manicotti with cheese mixtures before baking, decorated cakes and cupcakes, and have also used them with a smaller tip to fill pastries. What's nice about these bags is you don't have to worry about choosing the right size bag, just cut the end to fit the tip you want to use. They have been strong enough for everything I've used them for and haven't split under pressure, I'm very happy with my purchase.