Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Wilton Hello Kitty Icing Decorations
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Perfect for topping cupcakes, cookies and ice cream
- Certified Kosher
- Edible sugar shapes to decorate cupcakes, cookies, ice cream and cake
- Pack of 12
- Coordinates with other party products
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
The global phenomenon that is Hello Kitty has arrived at Wilton, with an exciting collection of party products designed to make celebrations special. With her sweet face and trademark bow, she's sure to brighten birthday cakes, cupcakes and other party treats. Edible sugar shapes to decorate cupcakes, cookies, ice cream and cake.
Top customer reviews
1) Removed the shrink-wrap from the pack of Kitties
2) Removed the sheet of Kitties from the cardboard
3) Flipped the sheet of Kitties over and rubbed my wet finger (dipped in water) over the back of the sheet ONLY where the Kitties are attached. A teeny bit of water did the job (I noticed where I put a little much, the paper started to dissolve prematurely).
4) Flipped the sheet back over and peel off the Kitties. EASY!
There were 12 to a pack as pictured (I ordered 2 pks) and they shipped beautifully. I did break 1 Kitty myself (1 out of 24 isn't bad), but it was easily repaired with a dab of icing. I would definitely order these again if I couldn't find them for less at retail. The taste was fine for traditional, commercially prepared royal icing (which isn't necessarily that delicious anyway) and I had no complaints from the kids.
These Hello Kitty Icing Decorations were practically *glued* to the paper. Every single one was completely stuck to the paper and came off with paper stuck on so badly that even when I went in with a pair of splinter tweezers I couldn't get it off. In the end I couldn't use them because it wasn't safe to put these on a 3-year-old's birthday cake lest the kids have problems with the paper.
Complete waste of money. Wish I could get a refund without being able to actually return the product.