Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 45 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 45 reviews
on October 27, 2015
These are the cutest things ever. I actually got these to make holiday soap samples. Which worked fabulous except the longer tree lost definition but they removed from the soap nicely and clean. I also did bite size cookies for the kids which they loved. With this size they went extreme fast. It was like a puzzle getting to fit make in the case they came in, but finally got them in there and slipped the plastic cover back over them for storage. I would say these are about a inch from top to the bottom. It would be a great project to do with toddlers as it fits their hands perfect.
review image
on January 25, 2014
If you want small cookies or clay dough figures, then buy these. They are each about 1" long. I have used the gingerbread boy and the holly the most. The angel does not look like an angel after I cut it out. What is very nice about Wilton products are that the edge on top where your fingers are is not sharp and is rolled. I bought another brand from Jo Ann's that had sharp tops to the cookie cutters and I was not pleased.

I added Jacquard brand paint to my baked clay items. (Paint was purchased thru Amazon)
on December 26, 2012
According to my friend, these arrived in a box about the size of a pack of playing cards. Apparently I didn't read the description right, but these are more suitable for candy or fudge. Pay attention to the word "mini" when considering this product.
on January 29, 2013
Be warned, these are MINI cookie cutters! These are very good quality and cute designs. My son's preschool had a christmas party and I used these to make cheese snacks for the toddlers. I just went to the deli and asked for cheese sliced extra thick and cut out the shapes while watching TV. These worked great and made a great looking holiday platter. Highly recommend.
on November 9, 2015
These are tiny tiny little cookie cutters, so really pay attention to the "mini" in the title. Also... I received 6 sets of 6 cookie cutters... Not sure if this was a mistake or not, but it was unexpected.
on May 21, 2015
Wonderful for making small cookies for small to medium size dogs! I have a Mini Schnauzer, a Chihuahua and a Boston Terrier and these are the perfect size cookie cutters for them! When I make a batch of cookies, I can get 75 to 80 cookies with these!
on November 19, 2015
I have many sets of Wilton mini cookie cutters. I love them all. Now I have added these Christmas ones and I'm very happy. I use them for cookies, fondant, and PlayDoh! They are great addition in our house!
on December 10, 2013
These are very mini cookie cutters. This is exactly what I wanted to cut cheese into fun shapes for my kids' cheese and cracker snacks. I tried to cut shapes out of grilled cheese. It didn't work *great*, but they could recognize the gingerbread man and candy cane. Some people have complained about how small they are, but that is specifically what I wanted.
on February 6, 2014
Very cute cutters, wiped them clean for first use, worked great but then when washed got up next morning to find they were rusty around all the joins and tops. Threw them in the trash can rather than have to drive to UPS to return them. Would never buy them again!
on January 1, 2013
When they first arrived, I thought maybe I had made a mistake. They really are SMALL. However, I made sugar cookies and they were everyone's favorite! To compensate for its "mini" size, I made the cookie dough 1/2 " thick. I will try to post some pictures of my cookies as they really were adorable. I made regular sized cookies but mixed it some mini cookies for the "perfect" Holiday cookie tray.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.