Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $54.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now HTL17_gno

on August 5, 2017
Leveled my first layer cake perfectly and effortlessly. What a great product--sturdy, well designed, with clear instructions for ease of set-up and use. Perfect product, so pleased!
on July 31, 2017
Seems a bit flimsy, but worked great. Not sure what others problems were, but I had no issues with it. Not sure why I haven't bought one before now, but I'll definitely be using it everytime I bake cakes!
on October 19, 2017
Very glad I bought it. Item arrived on time, used it quickly on a cake I baked. It works great. It is big enough to use on a number of different size caked...its easy to use, works great.
on May 24, 2017
My Mom is a busy baker and she wore one out finally after using for over 7 years! It is the only o n e she wanted to replace the original! Quality product, durable! Easy to adjust and use!
on July 9, 2017
Works good but a couple of my cakes did get a little crooked.
on November 30, 2017
Great cake leveler and great price. Easy to clean and store.
on September 2, 2017
This has made my cake decorating on point. I can't say eneough about Wilton products.
on February 17, 2017
The blade is too flimsy to actually cut through the cake. I had to use a large serrated knife instead. I would return it if I had not thrown away the box.
on October 23, 2017