Truck Reviews HPC Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on September 28, 2016
This is a strange use perhaps, but I'm a pediatric nurse and the are the perfect size to keep on me when examining children in a pediatric ER. Toddler begin screaming the moment you enter the room? *brrrrrring* bubbles have now made you their new best friend! Can't auscultate heart sounds due to the infant grabbing the stethoscope away? *brrrring* bubbles are the new squirrel! Can't tell if that kid with fever across the room is lethargic or not? *brrrring * your new bubble assessment gets them to jump up and down on the exam table trying to catch them and giggling (or if no reaction still you know they're really sick!). Shy 8 year old won't talk? *brrrring!* bubbles have officially made you cool and now they will. The patient's 7 siblings in the corner won't stop fighting while you get the history on their illness? *brrrring* with bubbles you have brought peace and order to the room if you just keep blowing them while mom talks. ;-)

There's a loop on the top that I use a ring to keep hooked to my badge or you could easily keep in your pocket. I refill them with a larger bubble bottle but this package comes with a lot!
49 people found this helpful
on July 31, 2017
It worked great! They were a little smaller than I thought - clear tube part is 3.5" long, and 4" when including the plastic top. The package contained 36 tubes already filled with bubble solution. It didn't come with any ribbons, but can easily add your own to fit different color themes. I tried several ways to tie the ribbon and find it easiest to do a simple knot on top, see picture. I used 3/8" wide ribbon and it was a bit difficult to get it through the loop so you might want to use narrower ribbon to tie little bows instead of knots. Do plan some time for the ribbon part as it took me way longer to cut and tie all the knots. Overall I'm happy with the product and would recommend!
9 people found this helpful
on June 27, 2015
Perfect for the couples departure.
24 people found this helpful
on August 16, 2016
These wands are inexpensive, look good, and make nice bubbles. They kept both children and adults entertained throughout our wedding day and made for some nice pictures.
on January 9, 2017
I ordered 5 packages of these for our spring wedding, for guests to use when they were leaving the church. I was quite impressed with how many bubbles one blow of the wand created! We were showered in them. It was lovely. The wands fit in the tub snugly and nothing leaked. I added a label to the side of every tube with our names and wedding dates on them. The loop at the top makes taking the wand out easy, and you can also add a ribbon there as well for easy carrying (we did). If you are looking for bubbles for your wedding, I highly recommend these!
7 people found this helpful
on March 15, 2017
Good for the price, but make sure you check them; the top of mine and the lid of the packaging were covered in a dark mold. I was going to check them anyway as I give them away to kids, but I had to go through and wash all of them. Good thing I checked and didn't just start passing them out. Allergies anyone?
5 people found this helpful
on December 20, 2017
I've used these a few times as party favors for toddlers. They are easy to hold and I customize the ribbon depending on the event which makes them incredibly versatile. They produce fantastic bubbles and the solution doesn't drip all down the wand onto the floor like "toy" bubbles. The only reason I am giving this a 4 star review instead of a 5 star is that this time around, the volume of solution in each vile was inconsistent. Most were topped off well and good, but about a 1/3 of the viles only had 70% filled so I had to top those off with my own solution so they look new when I give them out to the kids.
2 people found this helpful
on April 8, 2016
Most of the bubble lids were open! So most of them do not even have solution in them or barely any at all. I bought four boxes. Please resend my order, with the caps on this time.
on May 27, 2017
These bubbles worked great and I love the look of the container! It does make assumptions saying bride and groom on the bottom, but it's not on the side at least. The ones we got didn't have any empty containers like some of the other reviewers, but it probably makes since to check encase there are some bad lots or something. Have a wonderful wedding everybody! (or just fun blowing lots of bubbles)
3 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on April 4, 2016
These are very cute. I tied polka dot ribbons around each circle so my daughter could use them in the goody bags for her birthday party. They do not look too much like a wedding if you add some color to it. Just looks like a circle on the top.
The only issue is that they are not individually sealed. So once you open the pack to get each one out, the tops will come off if you are not careful. I do not believe they will fall off on their own, but if someone grabs it by the circle to pull it out of the bag, it will come right off. I wish each one had some plastic around it so each was sealed individually.