Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Wilton Love Knot Bubble Wand 36/Pkg
Your Garage Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now STEM

Size: EACH|Change
Price:$8.99+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on July 23, 2015
These bubble wands are exactly what I needed for my daughter's wedding. The vials (wands) look and feel classy, and contain enough quality soapy bubble liquid for several good bubble blowing sessions! One gentle puff makes two dozen or more pretty rainbow colored bubbles.

As noted by other reviewers, ribbons are not included, so don't let the photo mislead you. You have to buy ribbon separately. I liked the idea one reviewer had to make a ribbon loop through each wand and hang them on the outdoor chairs for the ceremony. (Keep in mind that the hole in the "love knot" top is small, so you'll need narrow ribbon, or perhaps some gold or silver cord.)

The product came well-packaged and there was no leakage. Each container of 36 wand came in a separate plastic bag and was sealed with clear tape around the lid. (I suggest using a box cutter or X-acto knife under the lid bottom to unseal the plastic box.) All around a classy job, well done, for a simple product.
review image
on February 12, 2015
The description says "love know" but it's actually "love knot" on the packaging. These are good quality bubble wands with love knot forming a loop on top, perfect for adding a ribbon (no ribbons included). I was curious about the quality of the bubble fluid (I hate cheap bubbles that only make a bubble or two each time you dip the wand) so I was anxious to try them out when they arrived. I can happily report that it is good quality and makes lots of bubbles! These are exactly what I was looking for!
on December 10, 2010
I bought these and ran a thin piece of ribbon through the top, tied a small bow and hung them on the edge of every chari at my outdoor wedding. They are not messy and easier to open as the octagonal version. I like that they are clear and slim because you really don't want to bring attention to the cheapest part of the wedding. Bubbles blew easily from the wand.
on March 13, 2015
They do not come with the ribbon I thought they did... But still very happy they r going to b a cute party favor.
review image review image review image
on June 9, 2014
I purchased the bubbles to use for our exit from our church wedding ceremony - they were a big hit! All bubbles were functional, no leaks or breaks, and the pictures were amazing. Would definitely order again if needed!
on August 8, 2014
Got these for my daughter’s outdoor wedding. It was so pretty and fun when she and hubby walked away through all those bubbles as they left the ceremony. The pictures of them walking through those bubbles look amazing, like they came from a magazine. Everyone played with the bubbles all the night, they added a lot of fun to the wedding.
on April 4, 2016
These are very cute. I tied polka dot ribbons around each circle so my daughter could use them in the goody bags for her birthday party. They do not look too much like a wedding if you add some color to it. Just looks like a circle on the top.
The only issue is that they are not individually sealed. So once you open the pack to get each one out, the tops will come off if you are not careful. I do not believe they will fall off on their own, but if someone grabs it by the circle to pull it out of the bag, it will come right off. I wish each one had some plastic around it so each was sealed individually.
on March 24, 2016
These are adorable, and I love that I can personalize them by tying on ribbon in our wedding colors. The only thing I don't like is that the oval on the end of the wand (the hole that the bubbles come out of) is very small, so you have to get your mouth pretty close to it so that the air you blow is directed through the oval and not to the side of the oval. So, if a bubble pops close to the wand as you are blowing, it sometimes splashes a little bit of the soap solution on your mouth. Not a lot of it, but still, kind of yucky. You also can't blow too hard or the soap solution will just blow out. I know, that seems obvious, but you really have to blow gently. But, overall, considering that guests will use these for only a few minutes as you walk down the aisle after the ceremony, they're sufficient.
on March 4, 2016
Some of the containers were broken or warped. There was some yellowish discoloration on a few and different levels of fluid in some of the containers. It was ok. Not terrible, but not fantastic. We used most of them and had some fun with it. I keep one in my purse for long trips with the kids. ;)
on December 26, 2015
I had someone making me some bubble favors who ended up unable to complete the order in time. These were a great backup. They shipped quickly, and we were able to embellish them with little difficulty. The kids, especially, had fun showering us with bubbles as we departed. One of the bubble wands was slightly deformed, but it was not a big deal. We were still able to use it.