BCA Month Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon drwho drwho drwho  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on June 13, 2017
Perfect for my wedding. I wish I would have read that the wands did not come with the ribbon prior to buying this product but that was my mistake. The bubble wands worked great and produced lots of bubbles with each use!
on June 7, 2017
Was worried these would be lame but we're great. We had two lines as the wddding couple left the building and they were surrounded by bubbles! Made really cute pictures! I had some left over and keep them in a toy closet and give them to the little kids as they come to my house. That way if they get spilled it isn't a big mess!!!
on May 2, 2017
These are cute, but they don't work well. The bubble solution doesn't last long, because it gets filled with little bubbles quickly and then you can't blow bubbles with it anymore. These would probably be fine for a wedding, if all you want is to blow bubbles 2-3 times, but I'm a speech-language pathologist, and I like to use them with my kids. I won't be buying these again.
on May 9, 2017
We attached these to some valentines to send to my daughter's 1st grade classroom. It was a great alternative to candy, and they were a hit with the kids.
on May 18, 2017
These bubbles produce a large amount of bubbles with one blow. I was worried because I've noticed less expensive bubbles barely produce any bubbles when blown (like many of the bubbles I've received at weddings), but this is high quality solution that produces a surprising amount of bubbles with each use! Also, one container arrived damaged and the seller was very responsive and immediately replaced the damaged container. Outstanding product and wonderful customer service!
on April 28, 2017
We ordered thes for our wedsing that is in a Garden and they didn't allow any rice or bird food etc.
They looke legit and they work without any issue. They come in a pack and they are wonderful!!my fiance is happy and that's all I want.

It doesn't look childish and it fullfil its purpose. Good job.
on July 12, 2017
Used for a wedding ceremony. For such small bottles - you really get a lot of bubbles for each breath - looked amazing in real life! Also the loop at the top is great for tying through some ribbon in wedding colours.
on May 22, 2017
Definitely a good buy. Was at a wedding a few weeks before with the solid white plastic bottles with caps. These you can get the caps off, great hot with everybody. The other type most people could not get caps off. None of the packages had leaking tubes when they arrived.
on October 14, 2016
I bought 6 of these bubbles in August 2016 for my wedding which is coming up in November. I tested each package when they arrived and then again in October 2016. The amount of bubbles that came from each wand made me really happy. I am confident they will last for my November wedding. They are EXCELLENT! The are the perfect size and has the right amount of bubble liquid in them AND they work!.
on May 11, 2017