Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Wilton Nonstick Round Tart Quiche Pan, 9 by 1 1/8 Inch
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Water Sports STEM

Size: 9|Change

on April 2, 2007
I had two problems with this product: 1) it came with some kind of industrial sticky-stuff that attached the removable bottom to the rim. After cooking a tart in the pan and several washings, it's still not all gone. 2) Non-stick, I now realize (and Cook's Illustrated confirms) is a terrible choice for a tart pan. Tart dough is usually high in fat, and needs something to grip. In this pan, the dough just slides right down the nonstick insides of the pan
on September 20, 2009
It's exactly as shown with a removable bottom. Tart browns nicely and item cleans up great in warm sudsy water. No Scrubbing! Loved it.
on September 30, 2008
This pan is perfect for my needs! Removable bottom, non-stick and a great price. Delivery was fast and the product exactly as advertised. I do lots of pastry baking and have purchased other pans from other sources in the past that have been very disappointing. This was a GREAT buy!
on December 15, 2010
Bought this pan to replace an ill advised purchased of an 11" tart pan at Target. Priced checked an identical model / non stick quality at Williams-Sonoma. This is the exact weight and quality at a better price. Overall, it does what it says it is supposed to do - make a fantastic fluted crust while baking evenly. I love using this pan when I'm bored of using my springfoam for cheesecakes. Plus, it's a must for perfect sized, tasty brunch quiches.

Don't get an 11" inch. Get this. Bigger does not mean better. If you need to, get two.

Tip: Cut out wax paper to the circle and put it on the bottom of the pan for easier sliding off the bottom an onto your serving dish, if need be.

To people that do not understand the difference between a tart / quiche pan and are shocked when it comes with a removable bottom, please see this as a crash course in a new form of baking. Don't bitch cause you didn't read the description.
review image review image
33 comments| 40 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 13, 2009
The tart pan is exactly what we wanted. It is the right size for say an average pie. The quality of the tin is excellent and as long as we do not use metal such as: knives, metal cutting objects, metal flipper, etc.
Looking forward to using this tart pan for a long time.
on April 6, 2011
Love this tart pan by Wilton. I have used it a couple times and it bakes flawlessly. The blueberry/struesel pie bubbled down the side a bit, and wiped off with no effort at all! I also purchased the 4 inch tart pans by Wilton and they are extra heavy duty. You won't be disappointed. Bakes a beautiful crust.
on July 3, 2010
This pan is very good quality: it is heavy weight, non-stick, with smooth, not sharp edges. The crust came out perfectly baked, crispy and flaky.
on July 6, 2013
It works well as a non stick pan! It does have a removable bottom which makes removal of crusted pies and quiches a cinch! Great price too! I am glad that I finally bought one to make quiche and my boys love their "egg pies" as they call them. :)
review image
on September 5, 2011
The size is right, the nonstick is right, and my quiche -- with the crust made from scratch -- did not ooze out of the pan as some reviewers stated. The secret is to press the dough carefully around the pan, then perforate the bottom part of the crust numerous times with a fork. Then, put a thin layer (not a shag rug, as my friend who gave me the recipe described it!) of grated cheese between the dough and the filling. Finally, put a cookie sheet under the pan before sticking it in the oven, just in case it leaks despite these precautions. This pan is great: so easy to remove the side, and serve a pretty quiche that's easy to cut! Very pleased.
on February 28, 2016
Very nice pan.... love the removable bottom. I've been wanting one of these for a while, but kept wavering until I finally picked this one. I received it yesterday and really like it. It is hefty enough for whatever you want to make and a really good size. I'm making a chocolate tart later this week so I will update my review after finishing the tart.