Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

on September 12, 2017
I was given the old bottle and the icing was very runny. Very thin even to be use for flooding on cookies. Just have to make use of it mixing with some other icing to thicken it.
on July 12, 2017
10 oz. is a lot of black icing. I used it on a Polar Bear Marshmallow Project. I used dots of the icing for the Polar Bear's eyes. I thought I ordered little candy oogley eyes or tried to for the Polar Bear Project but I think it would not have come in time so I went with black and white icing instead. I tried making black and white eyes but simple black dots worked best. Wilton Black Cookie icing-dispenser, 10 Ounce Hope the black icing is still good in October for something for Halloweenish.
on July 3, 2017
Do not forget to read the directions as I did lol. I added it to some cookies without reading that you need to HEAT up the icing. It was loose and I wasnt happy. The moment I realized my mistake, I heated it, added to cookies, and it dried very quickly. :) Great stuff!
on June 19, 2017
Color and texture not as pictures! I wish I had taken pictures! Instead of a fluffy pretty light yellow as shown, the icing came out as a gloppy ugly orange glaze that didn't hold any shape! Very disappointed
on May 27, 2017
this comes out very thick and runs like crazy. I will never purchase this again.
on April 13, 2017
I USE WILTON FOR ALL MY BAKING GOODIES.WAS VERY DISAPPOINTED WITH THE 4 PACK I BOUGHT THEY WERE ALL HARD AS ROCK S
on March 24, 2017
Seemed a little to thin. Wish was shaped different so it would be easier to decorate with. Ended up squeezing in a pastry/piping bag.
on March 18, 2017
I purchased two of these for my grandchildren to decorate St. Patrick's Day cookies when they visited me and they loved then. Made the decorating so very easy for them.
on March 8, 2017
Beware the yellow comes out bright orange! Totally screwed me over when I specifically bought yellow to ice emoji cookies..it was a disaster!
on February 24, 2017
So I bought a bunch of these in various colors for my twins' birthday party. It was for guests to decorate their own cookies. Unfortunately it comes out as a mess and takes 60 minutes to set. I should have created my own icing.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.