Wilton Pearl Dust, Gold-0.05 Ounce (1,4g)
|Price:||$3.45 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$2.50 (42%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- WILTON-Pearl Dust
- Pearl Dust creates rich highlights and can be applied either dusted or painted on. Simple instructions are included on the packaging. This package contains 0.5oz (3g) of Pearl Dust. Available in a variety of colors (each sold separately)
- Simple instructions are included on the packaging
- Give your fondant, gum paste, royal icing and molded candy melts decorations a beautiful, glittering finish
- Creates rich, lustrous highlights on flowers, bows, letters and more
- Easy to use, just brush onto your decoration with a soft artist brush
- Edible; FDA-approved
- Size: 0.05 Ounce (1,4g)
This item is available because of the Add-on program
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Give your fondant and gum paste decorations a beautiful, glittering finish! Wilton pearl dust creates rich, lustrous highlights on flowers, bows, letters and more. Add sparkle and fun to candy too. Easy to use, just brush onto your decoration with a soft artist brush. Or, to paint decorations pour a small amount of clear vanilla, lemon extract or vodka into a candy melting plate cavity; stir in pearl dust and brush onto your decoration.
Top customer reviews
Simply dip your brush (an inexpensive set of children's watercolor brushes works just fine) into a small amount of the dust and light paint it onto your finished baked goods. The effect you'll get is a gently shimmering one with a hint of the stronger color seen in the vial.
* When making cookies, I find that the shortening provides a surface with enough fat to hold onto the powder.
* I also use this in another way. I took fresh mint leaves and lightly brushed them with a mixture of beaten egg white and water. I coated them with granulated sugar and allowed them to dry. Using Wilton's Green Pearl Dust, I stroked on the color and made the mint leaves look even better. They were placed with edible flowers (similarly prepared) on cupcakes. It made a spectacular presentation.
* You can create other color effects by layering the dust colors. Just think of the color wheel and the varieties are endless. For example, by layering blue and pink dusts in different quantities, you have anything from a pale lavender to violet.
* A light coating of the silver or gold dusts over your colored dusts yields a jeweled look.
Wilton's products are consistently good. The results never vary and are reliable. I would not hesitate to buy them.