Wilton Perfect Results 4.75 Inch Round Tart/Quiche Pan, Set of 6
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Contains six 4-3/4" x 3/4" tart/quiche pans
- Heavy gauge construction; spreads heat evenly and prevents warping.
- Non-stick surface; reinforced coating provides quick release and easy clean-up
- Removable bottom
- Dishwasher safe
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Individual Pies for every Occassion
Picture-Perfect Mini Tarts, Quiche and Pies
Make picture-perfect, delicious mini tarts or mini pies using this specialty tart pan. You can bake 12 individual tarts or pies, each with their own filling! Pan is nonstick for easy release and clean up.
Even-Heating Heavy Gauge Construction
Expect light, flakey crusts that slip out of the pan with ease when using these Perfect Results 4 inch tart and quiche pans. Even heat conduction from heavy-gauge steel ensures golden brown crusts that will hold your favorite fillings.
4 inch Round Tart Pans
- Non-stick steel
- Provides easy release
- Quick Cleanup
- Dishwasher safe
Make Sweet or Savory Mini Treats
Cream or Fruit Filled Tarts
Make mouth-watering tarts with fresh fruit or cream filling, like this Salted Chocolate Ganache Tartlet.
Breakfast Tarts and Quiche
Make delicious breakfast quiches, perfect for brunch. Try these Baked Breakfast Egg Tarts or make mini quiche.
Individual Pies for every Occasion
Make individual pies. Personalize pie fillings using all 6 pans to serve unique dishes with catered to your guests taste.
The baking benefits of Perfect Results are easy for customers to see and feel. Perfect Results pans feel noticeably heavier than most comparable brands, assuring that they will heat evenly for years of baking perfection. The double non-stick coating is slick to the touch, so foods will release with ease and cleanup will be a breeze. Dishwasher safe.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The pans were very non-stick, which was especially nice for a fragile, blind-baked tart crust. the inside is removable which made keeping the rim in nice shape, no digging with a knife! I did have to sort of pop the bottom circle off with the tip of my paring knife (my recipe was especially buttery, so it bled a little around the edge,) but there was no sticking at all of the pastry anywhere. They are made of non-flimsy metal, very uniform in every way, and there are no sharp edges...every surface is non-stick.
The only bad thing is that is IS more time consuming to make multiple individual tarts than it is to make one big one, plus you have to wash multiple tins when you are done. (Plus, sometimes you don't need an entire big tart.) I hand washed mine. It does say they are dishwasher safe, but I have had non-stick surfaces not respond well to the dishwasher, so I didn't want to take the chance.
I am very happy with these little pans! I am now thinking of all the different things I could make individually sized!!!
One note on using these: you will need to bake your crusts longer than might be expected. I am not sure if this is because the tins are heavy or not, but it did seem to take several minutes longer to blind bake the crusts the the right level of doneness.
1. I want to protect the coating so I hand wash these with a soft sponge and mild soap. It says on the package that they are dishwasher safe but you shouldn’t use them with certain detergents. I’m thinking this is why a few people have had a bad go after their first use. Honestly? It takes like 5 minutes to wash them by hand so that seems pretty worth it.
2. As for the pop out bottoms, they’re great! But I noticed one side feels slightly less smooth than the other. I think there might be less coating on one side. If people aren’t paying attention and use the wrong side I could see how this might cause problems.
It seems like these will last quite a long time with the proper care. I’m very pleased with this product!