Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 397 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 410 reviews
on August 10, 2016
Great Baking Pan!!! I bought two of these- one for me and one for my mother. We have used and really love this pan. Mom makes little raisin cakes and it is the perfect size and easy to do. I have used the pan to make cornbread- which is crispy and delicious - and muffin tops. The pan is easy to clean and makes the perfect size . I would highly recommend purchasing this pan!!!
on February 22, 2013
I used it to make low fat egg mcmuffins, so I used the pan to bake the eggs and it came out perfect! It's the perfect size of the english muffin :) Going to try a low fat muffin recipe next!
44 comments| 35 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 7, 2016
Sooo Grandbaby loves blueberry muffin tops. This pan is perfect-after i figured out the amount of time needed to bake. It would have been much easier/nicer to have the time as part of the instructions! Great to just pop into the dishwasher after use.
on July 19, 2015
Super pan! I make grain free bread recipes and it's so easy to dollop the dough in these rounds and get a 'biscuit' Use and tablespoon to measure doughs and mixes and get a perfectly round muffin top every time. I usually use a non stock spray but once I forgot it and the bread still slid right out.
on October 26, 2015
This pan has a whole lot of uses ... muffin tops, cookies, candies, eggs etc. It's sturdy, non stick and exactly as described. I use it far more than I thought I would. Another good feature is that it is no thicker than a cookie sheet and can easily be stored. It cleans easily in the dishwasher.
on February 2, 2017
Excellent quality pan. I bought this to make Yorkshire puddings for my Scottish husband after a major failure in my regular muffin tins. His mum (who makes fantastic Yorkies!) came over from the UK for Thanksgiving and was thoroughly impressed with mine, thanks to this pan!
on June 6, 2016
Great pan for the price. I bought these to make a few freezable items for weekly meals. Used it to make omelet muffins (eggs, shredded potatoes, cheese, etc.) and I didn't use any oil or grease in the pan (no cooking spray either) and the muffins slid out no problem at the end. Awesome!
on December 26, 2015
I use this pan to cook eggs for home-made egg mcmuffins. It works perfectly. I am able to make healthier and much cheaper muffin sandwiches using whole grain muffins, good cheese, organic eggs and veggie sausages (which, btw, are completely tasty and difficult to distinguish from the real thing). I bough one of those little machines at Walmart, but after looking it over, I returned it. (Thankfully...) This product is much better, simpler and cheaper.
on September 14, 2016
Bought 2 and gave one to my daughter for her birthday. Very nice. However, several months later I decided to remove the wrapper and use mine only to discover that one of the indentations was bent. I was pass the return policy date and so I've learned my lesson: open and inspect any and all purchases whether a gift or not.
on November 2, 2015
It is great muffin pan. I used it today to make carrot cupcakes and they came out fine. Even if a few of the cupcakes overflowed, still they did not stick to the pan. None of the cupcakes were undone as this pan spread the heat evenly. The sides had enough space to grab it with oven mitts. Because it was nonstick, it was easy to clean. All of the residue was wiped down with a towel or sponge. Wilton is a good brand. I paid the regular price for this product.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.