Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 183 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 201 reviews
on February 12, 2017
I had seen this card holder previously at some parties and I was impressed by how beautiful it was, so I bought this for my daughter's wedding. It is very pretty and I am pleased with it. I would recommend this card holder.
on July 16, 2016
This card holder is nice especially with the lock and key feature. We used this for our daughter's graduation party as well as our wedding. It has a good size slot for cards to slide into nicely. Its overall look and weight was even better than anticipated.
on November 9, 2016
Nice gift card holder. Easy to spray paint, wasn't right color so I spray painted it gold. It came out well. Guess had no problem knowing where to insert cards.
on August 12, 2017
Did its job of holding cards. Some guests were confused about where to put the cards in (the slot blends in a lot, especially when the box gets full) but they figured it out. Held about 40 cards with room to spare. 4 stars because of guest confusion, and cheap construction--but still looked nice and worked fine.
on May 6, 2017
I got this for my daughters quinceanera event all i did was purchase got gold metalic spray paint and and sprayed it .. its great quality looks fantastic.
on June 26, 2017
Perfect for gift cards at my daughter's wedding. Arrived in great condition with no manufacturing flaws. Surprisingly nice for the price and looked great. We put a few ribbons next to the slot for the gift cards and no one seemed to have a problem figuring out where to insert the cards.
on September 29, 2016
Great box. Perfect for my needs. Looks even better in person than it does in picture. You can use it as is or embellish with flowers and decorations as I did. Would definitely recommend.
on June 25, 2016
Exactly like in the photo. Will be using these at my wedding and taking another commenters great idea of reusing during the holidays with christmas ornaments inside!
on July 10, 2010
I purchased this wedding gift card holder for my daughter's wedding. I really dislike the satin card holder bags and the cardboard "pirate treasure chest-looking" boxes, but I didn't know what else was out there.
I was so glad to find this one on Amazon.com. First of all, it's different, and pretty, and user-friendly, and not at all gaudy.
Her wedding is quickly approaching, and I know this will be a great way to hold all the gift cards.
This was a great find at Amazon.com.
on June 27, 2016
Shipped quickly and the detailing on the box is great. It will work well for the envelope box at my wedding.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.