Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $3.97 shipping
Wilton Recipe Right 4 Cavity Mini Loaf Pan
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 4 Cavity mini loafs
- Perfect for individual desserts/recipes
- Pan dimensions embossed on handles
- Easy to clean
- Won't stick
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item Wilton Recipe Right 4 Cavity Mini Loaf Pan
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Cellar_Door_Books||MMP Living||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||4.3 x 8.7 x 2 in||11.12 x 15.75 x 1.25 in||7.75 x 13.75 x 2.25 in||2.5 x 6 x 2 in||3.75 x 7.75 x 2.75 in||4.1 x 1.9 x 8.8 in|
|Material Type||Steel||Steel||Silicone||Paper||Anodized Aluminum||Steel|
|Size||PETITE||15-3/4 by 11||—||Small, Set of 25||7.75 Inch x 3.75 Inch x 2.75 Inch||7.5" x 3.75"|
Recipe Right is constructed of heavy-gauge steel that provides an even-heating performance, baking experts prefer for perfectly-browned baked goods. The non-stick coating makes food release and clean-up a breeze. Perfect for individual desserts/recipes.
Top customer reviews
1) If your bread contines to rise after being put in the oven, be aware that if you filled the individual pans very full the loaves tend to stick together on the long sides. Traditional bread pans can be moved further apart to prevent this -- a negative for this style of pan.
2) To get the bread out of this pan you must tip all four loaves out at once, unless you have really dense bread that can be lifted out one at a time. My bread is soft and would not tolerate being lifted by the top. Tipping out all of the loaves at once prevents me from being able to cradle each loaf as it comes out and they can become dented as they hit the counter. Not a big deal, but a negative for me.
These Wilton pans are perfect. They do not stick. No spray, no oil, the bread just falls out cleanly. They cool fast, haven’t discolored after multiple loaves, clean up easy, and are not expensive. Highly recommend!
It has not warped with heat, and I haven't noticed any issues with inconsistent heating. It is smooth with no harsh edges, and feels very solid and sturdy, unlike previous pans I have used.