Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Wilton Recipe Right 2 Piece Round Pan Set, 9-Inch
|Price:||$11.91 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$1.45 (11%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 2 pieces, each 9 inch round
- Heavy-gauge construction provides even-heating performance
- Pan dimensions embossed on handles
- Easy to clean
- Won't stick
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
This item Wilton Recipe Right 2 Piece Round Pan Set, 9-Inch
Norpro 9-Inch Stainless Steel Cake Pan, Round
Wilton Decorative Preferred 8 by 3-Inch Round Bakeware
Rachael Ray Oven Lovin' Non-Stick 9" Round Cake Pan, Orange
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Color||As Shown||As Shown||Silver||Orange|
|Item Dimensions||10 x 10.75 x 1.5 in||10.25 x 10.25 x 1.75 in||8.1 x 8.1 x 3.1 in||11.5 x 11.5 x 10.5 in|
|Material Type||Steel||Stainless Steel||Aluminum||Steel|
|Size||9 Inch Pack of 2||9-Inch Round||8||9-Inch|
This special value set gives you essential baking pieces to bake the perfect cake! We've included two round cake pans to help you create the perfect double layered cake for any occasion. Recipe Right is constructed of heavy-gauge steel that provides an even-heating performance, baking experts prefer for perfectly-browned baked goods. The non-stick coating makes food release and clean-up a breeze! 5 Year warranty.
Top customer reviews
+ packaging comes off easily
- Not really any, these pans pretty much work as advertised
Things to keep in mind:
- These are stackable, so of course it follows that the sides are slightly tapered to allow them to stack. This has not been a problem in any of my cake-making, and I far prefer having stackable pans to having perfectly straight-side pans that take up room in the cabinet. If you need perfectly straight sides, a spring-form is a good option.
- They are non-stick, but you should definitely still oil and flour them. If you do that thoroughly, you shouldn't have any problems sticking.
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who bought this item also bought
See the Top Rated cookware in our Cookware Reviews.