Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Wilton Roll And Cut Mat
|Price:||$8.97 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$1.02 (10%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- For precise measuring rolling and cutting of fondant or dough
- Pre marked circles for exact sizing
- Square grid helps you cut precise strips
- Non stick surface for easy release
- 20-Inch square with circles from 3-inch to 19-inch diameter
This item is available because of the Add-on program
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
2. It is slimy after a couple uses, does not clean well. It SLIDES uncontrollably - so you either have to weigh it down with other items which results in making the already small rolling surface even smaller. I guess you could have someone sit and hold it down for you, roll with one hand or tape it down to the counter/table etc. all of which are ridiculous!
3. There is a large silicone mat available on this site that clings beautifully (doesn't budge, needs to be peeled off using both hands!) to the table/counter, requires almost zero grease/flour, gets squeaky clean w/o much effort, is heavy/large/sturdy enough to roll up and secure with an elastic band and is heat resistant to boot!!! Although you'd need a pretty large pan & oven to use it for that purpose! But it's so non stick that cut out cookies slide right off onto a regular half sheet pan.
4. Why am I talking about cookies/dough? Because the item I'm describing is an excellent multi-tasker - fondant, cookie dough, pie crust anything that requires nonstick rolling.
5. I am purposely not naming the item I'm raving about as I don't want to be accused of "planting" this review on behalf of another company. If you're interested I DO want to state that this is not a s/i/lp/a/t, if that's what you were thinking ;)
6. Search silicone rolling mat (its square w/ similar markings to the subpar Wilton) and I'm sure you'll find it. Plus it's only a couple dollars more - since I threw the Wilton one away it would've been a real bargain had I gotten it first!
7. Sorry this is so long - just wanted to stress that you will be much happier with another choice! IMO;)
As I roll out the fondant the mat slides all over the place and curls up on me so I can't even see what I'm doing. It is very easy to get creases in and impossible to get them out, so when you roll the fondant it has big creases in it. There is no storage container for it so it gets dirty easily and doesn't clean up well.
It's a good idea but what a shamefully cheep product by Wilton. There are other mats that do the same thing but stick to the counter and come in a storage container. I bought one by Epicura, a non-slip pastry mat. It's almost identical to the Wilton one but a tad smaller and way better quality. It was also less expensive.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I use these but I wasn't overly impressed by them. I thought because it was a "roll and cut" mat that I would be okay cutting my fondant on it (with plastic cookie cutters... Read morePublished 8 days ago by Michelle E
It's supposed to be specifically for fondant to do not stick.. Hmmm Fondant kept sticking on this mat... I used powder sugar and just got into more work... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Liliana
The mat was the right size, that was the only correct information. I had to fight with it to be able to roll anything out.
# Total struggle
This is a nice mat. I would have liked it to have more lines in the diagram like a pie. I will have to draw my own lines in.Published 1 month ago by DubStu
Good product, but I wish it included a storage sleeve or bag.Published 1 month ago by Jasmine Crawford