Wilton Round Brownie Pop Mold
|Price:||$8.97 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Silicone mini cavity pan
- Silicone is a perfect material to bake brownies - no crunch edges!
- Bake brownies, cool, add cookie sticks, and you've created a Brownie Pop!
This item is available because of the Add-on program
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
1. Make the brownie mix (I used Pillsbury). A box mix makes about 24 pops. I bought 2 pop pans to save time.
2. Spray the pan with cooking spray.
3. If you have a cookie scoop put one scoop in each "pop" otherwise fill 2/3 full.
4. Bake for about 30 min on a level baking sheet. Make sure it is not a baking sheet that warps in the oven.
5. When the pops come out of the oven some of the tops may not be flat. Take a spoon and push all of the tops so they are flat.
6. When you take them out of the oven let them completely cool. If you try to take them out early they will break apart. I put mine in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes to make it faster.
7. Remove them from the pan very carefully. Place them round side up. I was making pumpkin shaped pops so I wanted the stick on the rounded side. You can also add the stick on the flat side part way through baking. If you do this skip #8 & #9.
8. Take a Lollipop stick and make a hole in each pop.
9. Melt some chocolate chips. Put the melted chocolate in a icing tube and pipe the chocolate into each hole. Place a lollipop stick into each hole right away. Let them set. I put them into the refrigerator again for about 15 min or so.
10. For the icing I made a powder sugar icing. Which is sifted powder sugar, a little water and vanilla. You can also use a petits fours icing. Make sure the icing is not too thin otherwise you will be able to see brown through the icing. You will have to play with the icing consistency.
Hope this helps! Overall I thought the brownie pops where fun to make and you can tailor them to any occasion.
I bought this on sale locally and tried it today to make favors for a work party. I really like it. The difference in the previous review's issue is that I decorated the pops as illustrated in the "serving suggestion" pictured on the product's wrapper. If you put the sucker sticks in from the rounded end and decorate the flat tops (what is face-up in the pan as they bake), they look pretty darned cute. I used Wilton's Cake Release in the pan, and the brownies came right out, maintaining the pop shape. Used buttercream frosting on the flat edge, dipped in various sprinkles and nuts, the drizzled white frosting around the brownie bottom. Totally cute!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Loved this mold, fits perfect for my soap projects. Enjoying the ease of popping out the soap and the dome shape is perfect for so many reasons.Published on December 27, 2013 by Ashley
This was a great buy and I am going to order more. The brownies dropped right out of the pan with no sticking and baked to perfection!Published on December 26, 2013 by Patricia L Parsons
I received this as a gift and have used it to freeze my homemade baby food for my baby. It works great! Read morePublished on September 16, 2013 by Amazon Customer
Haven't got a chance to use it yet, but I will I love the mold it nice will order future items soon. Thank You, TonjaPublished on August 17, 2013 by Tanja Bourda