Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Wilton Easy Flex Silicone Spatula Set, Your Go-To Tools for Mixing, Folding, Scraping, Cooking and Serving., Blue, 3-Piece
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- SUPERIOR DURABILITY: Silicone spatulas are your go-to tools for mixing, folding, scraping, cooking and even serving. High-heat resistant silicone heads (up to 500 degrees), so they're not just for mixing, and they're stain and odor resistant.
- SMALL SPATULA: This mini spatula is designed specifically for scraping jars so you can easily spread jams or jellies, peanut butter, mayonnaise and other condiments.
- ALL-PURPOSE SPATUALA: This all-purpose spatula is perfect for mixing batter, folding dough and scraping the mixing bowl. It's also commonly used to make fluffy and delicious scrambled eggs without damaging the pan.
- THE SPOONULA: A 'Spoonula' is half spoon and half spatula, and this versatile style spatula is great for mixing, folding, serving and scraping. It's flexible for scraping and serving but curved for mixing and folding.
- EVERYONE, EVERYWHERE, EVERY DAY: Innovative products. Mouthwatering inspiration. Fun in the kitchen. This has been at the heart of what we do for nearly 90 years. Whether you’re hosting a party or need to bring a special treat, Wilton has you covered.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Wilton Easy-Flex Six-piece Silicone Spatula Set
These super durable silicone spatulas will quickly become your go-to tools for mixing, folding, scraping, cooking and even serving. High-heat resistant silicone heads (up to 500 degrees), so they're not just for mixing.
The silicone head is firm enough makes it easily to fold dough, yet flexible enough for making fluffy scrambled eggs.
The clear acrylic handle is hourglass shaped to fit comfortably in your hand. Silicone head detaches for easy cleaning and both pieces are dishwasher safe. Plus, they're stain-resistant to stay looking like new longer.
This all-purpose spatula is perfect for mixing batter, folding dough and scraping the mixing bowl. It's also commonly used to make fluffy and delicious scrambled eggs without damaging the pan.
A 'Spoonula' is half spoon and half spatula, and this versatile style spatula is great for mixing, folding, serving and scraping. It's flexible for scraping and serving, but curved for mixing and folding.
This mini spatula is designed specifically for scraping jars so you can easily spread jams or jellies, peanut butter, mayonnaise and other condiments.
Versatile Uses for Every Spatula
Easily Scrape the Sides of the Jar
The small spatula fits easily into the jar to scoop it out and works wonderfully for spreading too. Great for scooping out every last drop of delicious jam, jelly and peanut butter.
Mixing Batter and Scraping the Bowl
The lifted edges of the spoonula allow you to easily scrape the sides of your mixing bowl and scoop batter into cupcake pans or dollop icing onto your cake for frosting.
Making Scrambled Eggs
All of the Wilton silicone spatulas are high-heat resistant, you can use them for making light and fluffy scrambled eggs because hey won't melt or scrape the pan.
Compare with similar items
Wilton Easy Flex Silicone Spatula Set, is perfect for all your baking and cooking needs. This 3-piece silicone set includes the popular Spoonula, and a small and medium spatula. Whether you’re folding a batter, mixing a cake, or smoothing out some frosting, these tools will make the job easy and fun. The silicone head is firm enough to easily to fold dough, yet flexible enough for making fluffy scrambled eggs. The clear acrylic handle is hourglass shaped to fit comfortably in your hand. The silicone head detaches for easy cleaning and both pieces are dishwasher safe. Plus, they're stain-resistant to stay looking like new longer. Simple to clean and dishwasher safe. Silicon will stand up to the heat, up to 500 degrees making them excellent for serving hot meals as well. Wilton helps families celebrate! We inspire the joy of creativity in everyone, everywhere, every day. Since 1929, Wilton has been helping home bakers and cake decorators all over the world create sweet treats and beautiful desserts by giving them the tools to make it fun and easy. The Wilton name is known around the world for cake decorating, candy making, bakeware and party products. At Wilton, we're passionate about bringing the love of baking and decorating to every consumer.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The different sizes and shapes do make for a very versatile set. The large is quite sturdy when the head doesn't come off. The only other issue I have is with the shape; because the handles flare out (I'm guessing to be ergonomic?) It makes it hard to stick them all into my countertop utensil holder... the thicker handles take up a lot of room.
So, if you are still planning to buy these spatulas after reading this review and you've got a good dishwasher, consider laying these spatulas on your top rack BEFORE they warp on you!
Please see attached pictures for proof. Why 2 stars instead of 1? I can still use a warped, pitted spatula (until the pitting breaks the handle) and I can still just stick the silicone end of the small spatula back on the handle when it falls off. Not ideal but still functional.
I hope this review helps you make a more informed decision (and helps to bring down the current 4.4 out of 5-star review rating on Amazon).
- The heads come off the handles. I've spend more on glues to try to solve this problem then I did on the spatulas!
- Mold grows in the area where the head goes on the handle, with or without glues. VERY hard to clean off as mold can stain quickly.
- Because the heads fall off, food gets caught so the heads must be removed each time to clean, which means they become looser over time.
- Lots of tiny cracking on the handle where the head connects. Although I don't care what things look like, it is horrible looking.
- There are small chunks missing from some of the heads. Probably from getting cut off when scraping cans (although I try to be very careful). Not recommended for use with cans.
Sizes are great, but I cannot recommend. Hopefully I can find something better.
I don't know how long most people expect these to last but I am throwing the last of mine away. I threw away the ones where the end piece came off or was detached from the glue allowing particles inside and if not cleaned-mold + bacteria to grow. I'm throwing the last one away. The silicone end piece did not detach but you can see yucky stuff inside that could leach out while preparing meals. Recommendation: look for a one piece spatula, and not made in China while you're at it.
I like these a lot. The color is really pretty, and I like that they resist melting. One of the silicone ends has come off of one after a few months of use. Its still usable as I stick it back on, but I make sure to separate them between uses so that I can be sure it gets fully clean inside. I would buy again except I've seen some silicone spatulas that have a sort of hook that can keep them in a pot but not on the bottom, exposed to the heat source directly. Those... are nice!
UPDATE: I still really like the look of these spatulas, but do keep in mind: some of the "ends" may (will) eventually separate from the handle. I have two that have slid off. So every time I wash these, if they are loose I separate them so that I can get whatever food debris has crept up inside the cracks. As long as you do this for ones that have gotten lose, there's no problem with cleanliness. But if you don't notice right away there's a chance that food (sauce, etc) and bacteria can get under the silicone and then be redeposited on your food if not washed separately.
If you found this review helpful, please click "yes" below. If you did not find it helpful, please let me know how my review could become more helpful by leaving me a comment below.