Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $6.18 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Wilton Ultimate 3-In-1 Cupcake Caddy and Carrier
|Price:||$25.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The most versatile and safest cake carrier.
- Reversible tray holds 12 standard cupcakes/muffins or 24 minis
- Roomy base holds a 9 x 13 decorated cake when used without tray
- 4 locking latches keep baked goods secure
- Wide, comfortable handle is easy to grab & go4 locking latches keep baked goods secure
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Top Customer Reviews
I think the Cupcake Courier sold at dillards and amazon seen on Rachael Ray is more practical.
The turntable moves smoothly and always felt under my control. The carrier helped me and my cakes navigate: the NYC subway at rush hour, the bustle of Grand Central Terminal (also at rush hour), a 1 hour commuter train ride and then a car ride. It felt sturdy and safe each time. The clear plastic lid allowed me to keep an eye on my fragile frosting (and allowed others along my route to see and comment!) I had the cake directly on the plastic base. The fact that it was removable allowed me to keep popping the cake in the fridge throughout the process. I cut the cake on the plastic. I was as careful as I could be serving a large active group of 8 year-olds. The base didn't get scratched.
Re-reading the initial description I see that I missed the fact (and I've just tested it) that the turntable can be placed on top of the plastic lid for even more decorating height. I may try that next time.
Also, reading another's comment, I see that they used a small square of rubberized material to hold a cardboard cake base. I think this is a great idea and should work well. Without anything to hold it down (frosting, etc.) the cardboard will slip.
In addition, the case is not high enough to accommodate cakes with multiple layers or tall frosting creations.
I say we bring back cookies for classroom birthdays...
1) You sometimes have a hard time actually telling if the clips are truly secure. Sometimes they seem to clip shut with a loud snap that lets me know it's truly closed but sometimes it snaps with little effort and no noise and it's hard to know if it really is shut. It has 3 clips total and I find myself constantly checking them over and over to make sure that they are all secure. We all know what happens if they aren't!
2) There are two grooves around the turntable that catch icing and crumbs all the time and it is very difficult to keep clean. The turntable, however, does remove from the base so it can be cleaned without too much effort.
Other than that, it works o.k. and my cakes look very pretty in it!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is awesome when you bake something and leave it at home or when you take it to work or picnic. It's big, but well worth it.Published 6 days ago by Beverly Hendrix
i always get compliments on this inexpensive and easy carrier! definitely a must-havePublished 22 days ago by Amazon Customer
I bought this item on sale at Michaels yesterday, rather than from Amazon. I live in an area where the roads are rather roller-coaster like, and not exactly conducive to... Read morePublished 28 days ago by Mardalla
Great carrier. It's very tall, so if you generally bake 2 tier cakes or less, get a smaller one. The only issue I've experienced is that the turntable is made of smooth plastic... Read morePublished 2 months ago by Bird Watcher
Bought this to use for sheet type cakes. I already have a cupcake carrier so won't be using the insert that came with this one (it is too shallow). Read morePublished 3 months ago by Maureen Koncen
Does what it was designed to do. Would have been far superior if it came with two trays to individually hold mini and normal sized cupcakes, as the recess is minimal and requires... Read morePublished 3 months ago by C. Gebhardt
As others have noted, the cupcake insert is pretty useless, but as a cake carrier it's great.Published 4 months ago by AirZooka Fan