3-Year Cameras & Camcorders Accidental Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for drops, spills and product malfunctions
- No deductibles or hidden fees
- Free ground shipping on all repairs
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Wimberley AP-554 Replacement Lens Foot
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Replaces the factory foot of your lens, lowering the center of gravity for optimal balance
- Adds a built in double dovetail for Arca Swiss compatibility
- For Nikon Lens 200-400 f/4 AF-S VR I & II and 500 f/4 AF-S I,II,VR I & II and Nikon 300 F/2.8 VR
- Anodized 6061 Aluminum, stainless steel fasteners
- Made in USA. Assembled in Charlottesville, Virginia
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Wimberley AP-452 Replacement Lens Foot
Wimberley AP-652 Replacement Lens Foot
Wimberley AP-555 Replacement Lens Foot
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Wimberley, Inc.||Wimberley, Inc.||Wimberley, Inc.||Wimberley, Inc.|
|Item Dimensions||1.5 x 5.5 x 1.88 in||1.5 x 5.5 x 0.75 in||1.5 x 5.5 x 0.63 in||—|
About the AP-554 Replacement Lens Foot
The AP-554 replaces the stock foot on Nikon Lenses (See list below, Image of compatibility chart, or our website). When installed this support lowers the overall height of the 500mm lens by 1" and the 200-400mm lenses by 0.1". The AP-554 is precision machined to slide right into an Arca-Swiss style quick-release clamp. It also has 1/4" and 3/8" tapped holes for mounting to non-quick-release tripod heads and monopods. All replacement feet feature the same dual safety stops and flash bracket compatibility as our lens plates.
The AP-554 is an alternative to our AP-553 foot. It has the advantage of greater clearance between the body of the lens and the foot, making it easier to use the foot as a handle for your lens. It is also longer which facilitates balancing of lenses on light-weight camera bodies as well as the heavier pro and prosumer Nikon camera bodies, even when using teleconverters.
For use on the following Lenses
Nikon 500 f/4 AF-S versions I, II, and VR
Nikon 200-400 f/4 AF-S VR I and II
Nikon 300 f/2.8 VR I and II
AP-554 Arca-Swiss Style replacement lens foot (Qty 1)
Mounting Screws – M3 x 12mm Socket Head Cap Screw (Qty 4)
Safety Stop Screws - M3 x 6mm Socket Head Cap Screw (Qty 2)
Hex Key – 2.5mm (Qty 1)
5 Year Warranty on all products from Wimberley
About Wimberley Replacement Feet
We use finite element analysis validated by empirical data when we design our feet. This process allows us to optimize the weight to stiffness ratio. Other manufacturers often reduce weight by removing material in ways that are convenient for the machining process or aesthetic design while ignoring stiffness performance resulting in rigidity below our quality standards.
Not compatible with most Manfrotto or Gitzo clamps