Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
2-Year Cameras & Camcorders Accidental Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for drops, spills and product malfunctions
- No deductibles or hidden fees
- Free ground shipping on all repairs
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Wimberley AP-602 Replacement Lens Foot
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Replaces the factory foot of your lens, lowering the center of gravity for optimal balance
- Adds a built in double dovetail for Arca Swiss compatibility
- For Canon 400 f/2.8 IS I & II and 600 f/4 IS I & II
- Anodized 6061 Aluminum, stainless steel fasteners
- Made in USA. Assembled in Charlottesville, Virginia
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
About the AP-602 Replacement Lens Foot
The AP-602 replaces the stock foot on Canon Lenses (See list below, Image of compatibility chart, or our website). When installed this support lowers the overall height of the supported 400mm, 600mm, and 800mm lens by about 1.5". The AP-602 is precision machined to slide right into an Arca-Swiss style quick-release clamp. It also has 1/4" and 3/8" tapped holes for mounting to non-quick-release tripod heads and monopods. All replacement feet feature the same dual safety stops and flash bracket compatibility as our lens plates.
Note: This particular plate mounts so close to the lens that it is difficult to use the plate as a handle. Also note IS version I uses the screws from the existing foot for mounting. IS version II uses included mounting screws for mounting.
For use on the following Lenses
Canon 400 f/2.8 IS version I and II Lenses
Canon 600 f/4 IS version I and II Lenses
Sigma 500 f/4 DG OS HSM Lens
AP-602 Arca-Swiss Style replacement lens foot (Qty 1)
Mounting Screws – M4 x 14mm Socket Head Cap Screw (Qty 4)
Safety Stop Screws - M3 x 6mm Socket Head Cap Screw (Qty 2)
Hex Key – 3mm T-handle (Qty 1)
Hex Key – 2.5mm (Qty 1)
5 Year Warranty on all products from Wimberley
About Wimberley Replacement Feet
We use finite element analysis validated by empirical data when we design our feet. This process allows us to optimize the weight to stiffness ratio. Other manufacturers often reduce weight by removing material in ways that are convenient for the machining process or aesthetic design while ignoring stiffness performance resulting in rigidity below our quality standards.
Not compatible with most Manfrotto or Gitzo clamps
Seller Warranty Description5 year warranty against manufacturer defects and product malfunction during normal use from the date of purchase
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|